What happens during the Advice Session?
Whether the session is in-person, over the telephone or via Skype, you will receive the same, consistent and professional service.
Your dedicated lawyer will:
- Take detailed instructions from you based on the circumstances of your case
- Discuss and advise you on the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules
- Provide tailored advice on your options for application, the necessary application form(s) and related Home Office/government fees
- Advise you on the documentation required in support of your application
- Outline the expected time frames related to your case
- Advise you on a plan of action for the options discussed and the relevant strategies for application
- Provide an assessment of the chances of success for the application
- Answer any follow-up queries in relation to the matter following the session.