Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Kentish Town

If you are located in North London, our immigration lawyers in Kentish Town are available to assist you no matter your immigration matter or area of nationality law.

Call our client care team today on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can assist you 

Do you need an immigration lawyer in Kentish Town?

If you are looking to recruit the services of an experienced, professional immigration solicitor in Kentish Town, the Immigration Advice Service is here to assist you.

Our team of experts are qualified in all aspects of immigration and nationality law. We offer our wide-ranging services to families, businesses, students, workers and those seeking asylum.

From our advice sessions to full application guidance to our fast-track application package, our Kentish Town immigration lawyers are here to guide you throughout the entire immigration process.

To find out how we can help you, call us today on 0330 433 1213.

Can your immigration lawyers in Kentish Town help me extend my work visa?

There are lots of requirements to consider when looking at a Skilled Worker Extension. If you are working for the same employer as before and are coming to the end of the usual three years of leave granted with a Work Visa, then you could be eligible to put in an application for extension.

You must do this before your original Work Visa has run out, and the application process takes around 8 weeks. You will still need to meet all of the same requirements for your first Work Visa, however you will need to apply for a new Certificate of Sponsorship and once again prove your financial circumstances have not changed and you can still support yourself.

If however you are changing jobs, you must make an entirely new Work Visa application. Your new employer must ensure they are licenced and that you have a new certificate of sponsorship from them.

Our team can assist you with applying for an extension or your first Work Visa. We can only advise you on any other immigration routes that may be an option for you.

To find out more, call us today on 0330 433 1213.

Our immigration lawyers in Kentish Town offer comprehensive legal support with Family Visas

Whether you are the spouse or unmarried partner of a UK citizen or settled person, have been in a relationship for two years or are planning to get married in the UK, our team can assist and advise with the visa route that is right for you.

Spouse Visa’sFiancé Visa’s and visa’s for your children and dependents are all areas we can assist you with professional and cost-effective legal services.

Contact IAS on 0330 433 1213.

We also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here to provide expert immigration legal support.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes you can. Our aim is to provide professional and cost-effective services to as many people as possible that need them. That’s why we provide the same service over the phone and via Skype calls as we do in our office. There is no need to be based in London to access our services.

We have lots of experience working with clients around the UK and overseas. No matter your location or timezone, IAS can support and advise you.

Start your enquiry today by calling our client care team on 0330 433 1213.

Absolutely – if you have already received a form of permanent residency in the UK and want to be naturalised as a British citizen, our team of immigration solicitors would be proud to help you through the process.

There are lots of criteria to be met, most importantly that you have already been living in the UK for a number of years lawfully and have had Indefinite Leave to Remain for at least one year.

We can also work hard ensuring your application is of a very high-standard and that you have all the necessary documentation.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

There are a few tiers of pricing depending on which Work Visa you have.

The general Tier 2 Work Visa for up to 3 years in the UK costs £610. Over 3 years costs £1220.

Tier 2 Intra-Company Transfer costs $482 for a graduate and between £610 – £1220 for long-term staff.

Both the Tier 2 Work Visa for Sportspeople and Ministers of Religion both cost £610 as you can only stay for a maximum of 3 years in the UK with these visas.

An additional biometric fee of £19.20 per visa applies.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.