Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Do you need a Wealdstone immigration lawyer?

If you require immigration advice, our Wealdstone immigration lawyers are here to help.

Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 for immediate help and assistance. We’re here for you in person, over the phone and via Skype.

Do you need a Wealdstone immigration lawyer?

What are the eligibility requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR)?

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) forms the final stage in the UK immigration process. It allows the holder to live, work and study in the UK free from immigration restrictions, and have access to an array of UK benefits including NHS healthcare.

In order for an ILR application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements must first be satisfied:

  • You must have satisfied the ILR residency requirements for your particular visa type;
  • You must have passed the Life in the UK Test– this is a set of 24 questions that pertain to the culture, history and customs of the UK;
  • You must not have spent more than 90 days outside the UK in any 12 months during the qualifying period;
  • You must not have contravened any of the immigration rules during your time in the UK. It is also crucial that you do not hold a criminal record;
  • You must have passed an accredited English language exam at minimum CEFR level B1.

Failing to fulfil the above eligibility requirements could result in the outright refusal of your ILR application. With this in mind, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of our OISC-accredited lawyers.

For more information, get in contact today on 0333 305 9375.

Which documents will I need to submit as part of my skilled worker application?

The Skilled Worker Visa enables overseas skilled workers to take up full-time employment in the UK. For your application to be successful, you must submit the following documents to the Home Office:

  • Your current passport or any other valid travel document;
  • Tuberculosis test results (if from a listed country);
  • Your English language exam pass certificate;
  • Financial documents such as payslips that prove you have enough funds available to support your household;
  • Proof that you have worked for your employer outside the UK (only for Intra-Company Transfers);
  • Your Certificate of Sponsorship (CoS);
  • Evidence of your UK-based job offer.
Did you know that our immigration lawyers offer our full range of services?

In addition to the services touched upon above, our immigration lawyers in Wealdstone offer the full range of IAS’ services, from Spouse Visa application support to British citizenship advice and guidance.

We also have a number of other offices throughout the UK including LondonBirmingham and Manchester. You can find your nearest location here.

Whilst we are always delighted to welcome our clients into our office, our services can also be conducted over the phone and via Skype. As a result, you do not have to visit us in person to receive our support.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, providing assistance to Unmarried Partner Visa applicants forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service.

From preparing a Letter of Representation in support of your case, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure all of your supporting documents are in place, our services are designed to succeed.

The current Unmarried Partner Visa application fees are as follows:

Applications made from inside the UK: £1,033

Applications made from outside the UK: £1,523

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.