Apply for a Tier 2 Sponsorship Licence
Our Sponsor Licence Application Package is a premium, comprehensive service where we will remove the stress and labour involved in making a Sponsor Licence application.
Your dedicated lawyer will undertake and manage the entire process for you, which will begin with an initial Advice Session to check eligibility, then moving on to completing the full application as well as attending Home Office audit visits, assisting with the Resident Labour Market Test (RLMT) and SOC (Standard Occupational Classification).
Our lawyers are highly experienced in corporate immigration and have a very high success rate with Sponsor Licence applications. Your lawyer will keep you updated throughout the whole process until a decision has been received. Get in touch with our team today on 0333 363 8577 or use our online contact form.
Last modified on October 10th, 2023 at 11:54 am
Need help with an immigration issue? Book a one-to-one advice session with one of our legal caseworkers.
We can complete your visa application on your behalf, taking the stress and hassle out of the process.
Fast Track Package
Need to submit an application quickly? We can help you complete and send it off in as little as 24 hours.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal with our legal support and guidance.
The Advice Package
With our Advice Package, you can book a one-to-one session with one of our legal team and receive bespoke advice tailored for your situation. We will review your case and give you expert advice on how best to proceed with your immigration matter. Reach out to a member of our team and book your session today.
The Application Package
Our Application Package is designed to help relieve the stress of immigration applications. One of our legal caseworkers will help you throughout the entire process, including establishing your eligibility for your chosen route, completing your application form to the highest standards and organising your documents. We will then submit it and monitor its status on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our premium Fast Track Package is ideal if you need to submit an application quickly, such as if you need to meet a tight deadline. Our lawyers will work closely with you to see that your application is completed to the highest standards and ensure you get your application in on time, helping to take the stress and pressure off you.
The Appeal Package
Visa appeals can be a stressful process, especially if you’re relying on a specific visa to be approved. Our legal team can help you navigate the whole process and maximise your chances of a successful appeal, working alongside you to reach a favourable result. We can also represent you in immigration-related hearings and tribunals.
The comprehensive Tier 2 Sponsor Licence Application Package involves your lawyer:
- taking detailed instructions from you about your circumstances;
- providing tailored advice about the options open to you;
- collating the required documentation required to support your application;
- professionally completing all the necessary application forms;
- producing a detailed Letter of Representation on the circumstances and merits of your application as well as relevant case law where necessary to support your case;
- assisting you with the RLMT if required and identify the correct SOC code and salary;
- ensuring all recruitment processes are followed
The process typically takes between six to eight weeks but can take as little as one. The time frame is dependant on:
- the correct documentation being provided;
- an assessment of the size and turnover of your business;
- ensuring your business has available allocations to request a Certificate of Sponsorship;
- whether you have applied for the CoS via the UK Visas & Immigration SMS;
- the Home Office granting the allocation request;
- and if you want to expedite the Tier 2 application with a priority service.
There are no additional costs or hidden fees. The fee you have been quoted for your application is all that you will pay.
During the initial Advice Session, your lawyer will advise you of the application fee, as well as any Home Office/government fees that may need to be paid. All of our fees are transparent and clear from the start.
Once your Sponsor Licence has been granted, you will need to apply for a Tier 2 Work Permit for each employee you wish to bring over to the UK.
We can assist with these applications with our Application Package.