What Services do Your Coombe Immigration Lawyers Offer?
Our Coombe immigration lawyers offer immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Spouse Visas, work visas, short-stay visas and settlement applications. We also offer assistance to UK businesses who wish to hire overseas nationals and provide emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.
The Immigration Advice Service has built an outstanding reputation after many years of operation in the complex field of immigration law. We believe that we offer an unrivalled service to the people of London and wider afield.
We offer a number of specialist packages:
- Advice package. This is for those who require expert immigration legal advice
- Application package. With our industry-leading application package, one of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your visa/immigration application to the very highest standard
- Fast track application package. If you need your visa/immigration application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
- Document checking service. With this option, one of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your application
- Appeal package. If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can offer support through the entire process of an administrative review or full legal appeal
- Immigration legal advice for UK businesses. If you wish to hire an overseas national, we can provide full legal assistance
- Emergency support. We offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained
What are the Requirements for an Investor Visa?
If you wish to invest in a UK business and you have a large amount of money to invest, you could be eligible for the UK Investor Visa.
The main requirements for the Investor Visa are as follows:
- Must intend to invest at least £2,000,000 in the UK and have access to these investment funds
- Must be from outside the European Economic Area (EEA)/Switzerland
- Must be over 18-years-old
- Must have opened an account at UK regulated bank
- Must have held funds in one or more regulated financial institutions
The Tier 1 Investor Visa is one of the most exclusive UK visas, offering particularly attractive benefits.
As an Investor Visa holder, you could be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain status after just three years of UK residence, or even two, in contrast to the typical five years. This means that you could become a British citizen after you have spent just three years living in the UK under an Investor Visa.
To find out more about the Investor Visa and how we can help you, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
Do Coombe Immigration Solicitors Help with Appeals?
There are many immigration solicitors operating in South West London and throughout the London area. If you are looking for an immigration solicitor in Coombe, it is vitally important that you only hire the services of an immigration law firm which is experienced in the area of immigration law which your situation or case relates to. In short, not all immigration solicitors offer help with appeals.
Our Coomb immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law, which includes administrative reviews and appeals.
We understand that receiving an immigration application rejection can be extremely distressing news. The IAS is here to support you if you wish to challenge the decision of the Home Office.
With our appeal package, one of our immigration lawyers will take the time to understand your case and advise you on the steps to take to challenge the Home Office’s decision.
The administrative review is the best option if there was an obvious mistake made when your application was considered, such as a key document not being taken into consideration.
In other circumstances, a full legal appeal might be more appropriate. Your refusal letter will indicate whether your case is eligible for an appeal. We will support you through the entire appeal process, including filling out all relevant forms and offering full legal representation in front of the upper tribunal.
You could be eligible for an appeal if:
- Your protection claim has been refused (also known as ‘asylum claim’ or ‘humanitarian protection’)
- Your protection status has been revoked
- Your human rights claim has been refused
- You face being deported
- You have been refused a residence document under the Immigration (European Economic Area) Regulations 2016
- Your British citizenship has been revoked
- Your status has been refused or revoked, or the length or condition of your stay under the EU Settlement Scheme has been altered
- Your travel permit or family permit under the EU Settlement Scheme has been refused or revoked
As well as providing services to those based in Coombe, we also have offices located across the UK, including in London, Manchester, and Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find your nearest branch.
The Tier 2 (General) Visa, otherwise known as the Skilled Workers Visa, is for those who have been offered a position in a UK company with a sponsorship licence in a role which is classed as skilled. Skilled workers include doctors, nurses, engineers and IT professionals.
The main requirements for the Tier 2 (General) Visa are as follows:
- Able to demonstrate that you are able to support yourself financially and your family financially without the need to access public funds
- Accrue at least 70 points based on your attributes
- Be over the age of 16 on the date your application is submitted
- Have a job offer from a UK company with a sponsorship licence
- Have a certificate of sponsorship assigned by your prospective UK employer
- Demonstrate that you have the necessary level of English language ability
- Your job must meet the minimum salary threshold for your position
To find out more about the Tier 2 (General) requirements and application process, you can call our Coombe immigration lawyers on 0330 433 1213.
Yes, if you cannot meet us in-person, you can speak with our Coombe immigration lawyers remotely.
We offer our services remotely over the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.
Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.
This all depends on the visa you have been living under in the UK. Typically, you cannot apply for extensions on short-term visas such as the Marriage Visa or a short-stay visitor visa.