Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Crouch End

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Crouch End? Our Crouch End immigration lawyers are here to offer all the immigration legal advice and assistance you may need.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Crouch End?

I Want to Hire an Overseas National. Can Your Immigration Lawyers in Crouch End Help?

Our Crouch End immigration lawyers offer expert immigration advice and application assistance to UK businesses who wish to hire an overseas national.

The process you need to go through to hire an overseas national is often a lengthy and complex one, therefore, we highly recommend hiring an immigration solicitor to help you with the process.

If you choose to hire our services, we will place you with one of our immigration caseworkers who is experienced in UK business immigration law. They will take the time to understand your case and the specificities of your business.

The first step is applying for a sponsorship licence. By law, any UK company who wishes to hire an overseas national must have a sponsorship licence.

You will need to designate employees within your company to manage a sponsorship management system (sms). You will need to appoint:

  • Authorising officer. A senior position responsible for the actions of all the members of the staff and representatives who use the sms
  • Key contact. This person will be the main point of contact with the UKVI
  • Level 1 user. They will be responsible for all daily management of your licence through the sms

If your sponsorship licence application is accepted, you can begin to assign certificates of sponsorship to the individuals who you wish to hire. The prospective employee cannot apply for a work visa without a unique Certificate of Sponsorship number.

You will also need to undertake certain duties and responsibilities as the employer of overseas nationals. This includes:

  • Checking that all your international workers have the necessary skills and qualifications to do their jobs
  • Keeping copies of your workers’ professional accreditations
  • Informing the UKVI if sponsored workers are not complying with the conditions of their visa

To find out more about how we can help you to start employing overseas workers, please call our friendly team now on 0330 433 1213.

Do Immigration Solicitors in Crouch End Assist with British Citizenship Applications?

There are many immigration solicitors operating in the London area, with each one offering a different range of services.

Some immigration solicitors only offer assistance in a few areas of immigration law, whereas others offer a wider range of services.

Here at the IAS, we offer assistance in all areas of immigration law, including all forms of British citizenship. Whether you want to apply for British citizenship by naturalisationBritish citizenship by descent, or another form of British citizenship, we are here for you.

The main requirements for British citizenship by naturalisation are as follows:

  • Must be aged 18 or over
  • Must have passed the Life in the UK test
  • Must have lived in the UK for at least one year under Indefinite Leave to Remain status
  • Must not have spent more than 90 days in a 12-month period outside of the UK during your qualifying UK residency period, and no more than 450 days during your whole UK residency
  • You must not have broken any immigration conditions or any other laws
  • Your level of English must be at the level of B1 in speaking, writing, reading and listening as set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages

We can help you to complete your British citizenship application with our industry-leading application package. With this service, one of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your application to the very highest standard. This includes helping you to compile your crucial portfolio of evidence, completing the application form and writing a letter of representation to support your case.

Through hiring our services, you will maximise your chances of becoming a British citizen. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about how we can help you.

What are the Requirements for a Spouse Visa?

If you are a non-EEA national and you are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status, you could be eligible for the Spouse Visa.

The Spouse Visa enables you to work and study in the UK without any restrictions. It is valid for 30 months if applied for from within the UK and 33 months if applied for from outside the UK. You can also apply for a Spouse Visa extension before your original Spouse Visa expires.

However, the Spouse Visa has notoriously strict requirements and you must provide substantial evidence to prove your eligibility.

The main requirements for the Spouse Visa are as follows:

  • Must be at least 18-years-old
  • Must be in a marriage/civil partnership with your partner which is recognised by UK law
  • Must have lived with your partner for at least 2 years
  • Must have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this sum increases by £3,800 for the first dependent and a further £2,400 for each additional dependent
  • Must have suitable accommodation to live in in the UK
  • Must be able to demonstrate that you can communicate and understand English to a certain level

IF you would like expert immigration legal assistance with Spouse Visa applications, our Crouch End immigration lawyers are here for you. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can help you to secure your Spouse Visa.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

We offer assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Family Visas, short-stay visas, work visas and settlement applications. We also offer immigration advice to UK businesses and provide emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.

Our specialist packages include:

  • Advice package: If you require expert immigration legal advice, this is the perfect option
  • Application package: With this service, one of our expert immigration lawyers will work with you to formulate your visa/immigration application to the highest standard
  • Fast track application package: If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
  • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your visa/immigration application
  • Appeal package: If you want to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you every step of the way
  • Emergency support: We provide emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained
  • Immigration advice for UK businesses: If you wish to hire an overseas national, we can provide expert immigration legal advice and application assistance

To find out more about any of our services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

Yes, if you cannot meet us in-person, we can conduct consultations and services remotely. You can discuss your case with us over the phone or online over Skype.

Wherever you are located in the world, our Crouch End immigration lawyers are here for you.

If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a visa to visit London, even if it is only for a short period of time. You do not need to hire an immigration solicitor to apply for a visa, but we highly recommend doing so to give yourself the best chance of securing your visa.

If you want to travel to London as a tourist or to visit family and friends, the Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal option. With this visa, you can travel throughout the United Kingdom for up to six months.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can help you secure your short-stay visa.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.