Can an immigration lawyer in Finsbury Park help me settle in the UK?
Our lawyers can assist you if you need help settling in the UK permanently, including in Finsbury Park or surrounding areas.
As part of our services, we can work with you to assess your eligibility for different forms of settlement and advise you on the requirements for them accordingly. These types include:
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (or ILR) on the 3, 5, or 10 (long residence) routes
- EEA Permanent Residence (or Settled Status)
- British citizenship naturalisation
- British citizenship registration for children
As part of our service, we will work with you closely, to create a detailed plan for your nationality case. This will abide by Home Office guidelines, and ensure that the standards expected of any application are met.
We will work alongside you to help source your documents, and file them into a comprehensive application portfolio that properly presents your case to the Home Office. This is then submitted alongside your lawyer-written Letter of Representation, maximising your chances of success.
Your lawyer will complete and submit your application on your behalf and communicate with the Home Office until a decision on your application is reached.
How does your application package work?
Our application package is designed so that it is adaptable and flexible. We pride ourselves on our ability to meet our clients’ needs, no matter how straightforward or complex their enquiry and case is. If you need immigration solicitors in Finsbury Park for guidance or assistance with an application under any immigration category, the IAS can help you.
Our application packages are tailored around our clients and can be conducted in person, over the phone, and via Skype/video call.
Each of our application packages has a general setup, that we can then move around or build on depending on what you require from us.
Our general Application Package includes:
- Your lawyer creating an in-depth plan of action after an initial session
- Help sourcing and organising your documents
- Creation of an ‘evidence portfolio’
- Your lawyer writing a Letter of Representation that discusses the merits of your case
- Ongoing communication with the Home Office/embassy on your behalf
- Full completion and submission of your relevant application forms
If you need an immigration solicitor in Finsbury Park to help you with an application, we can help you. Call us on 0333 305 9375 to find out how.
Can immigration solicitors in Finsbury Park help me reunite with my partner?
We can work closely with you and your partner to assess your needs and make sure they are met. We can advise you on your partners’ eligibility for a Partner Visa and advise you on the requirements.
Our Spouse Visa Application Package includes:
- A full eligibility assessment of you and your partner’s circumstances, requirements and next steps
- Assistance demonstrating that you meet the genuine relationship requirement – including help sourcing and gathering your supporting evidence (photographs, tickets, bank statements etc) and arranging them
- Assistance demonstrating that you meet the combined minimum income requirement for a Spouse or Partner Visa
- Assistance showing that you meet the accommodation requirement
- Help meeting the English language requirements (such as preparation for your IELTS test etc)
- Organisation of all your demonstrative evidence into an Evidence Portfolio
- A written Letter of Representation that argues the merits of your application
- Full completion of your application forms
- Submission of your Spouse Visa application
- Ongoing correspondence with the Home Office
Your Finsbury Park immigration lawyer will stay in contact with the Home Office as your representative, and advise you of the outcome of your application once a decision has been reached.
If you want to find out more about our range of application packages, and what our immigration lawyers in Finsbury Park can do to help you, call us on 0333 305 9375 or leave an enquiry using the contact form.