What Services Do Your Dagenham Immigration Lawyers Offer?
We offer a number of specialist packages, including:
- Advice package: If you are looking for expert immigration legal advice, our advice package is the ideal option
- Application package: This is our most popular service. One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your visa/immigration application to the highest standard
- Fast track application package: If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
- Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your visa/immigration application
- Appeal package: If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you every step of the way
- Immigration legal advice for UK businesses: If you want to hire an overseas national, you will need to fulfil a number of requirements. We can help you with the entire process
- Emergency support: We offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained
To find out more about any of our services, please do not hesitate to get in touch on 0330 433 1213.
Do Immigration Solicitors in Dagenham Assist with Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications?
There are many immigration solicitors operating in the Dagenham and wider East London area. The services which these immigration law firms offer varies. Some immigration solicitors offer assistance in just a few areas of immigration law, whereas others offer a wider range of services.
Our Dagenham immigration lawyers offer expert immigration legal advice and assistance in all areas of immigration law. Of course, this includes Indefinite Leave to Remain applications. In fact, our immigration specialists in Dagenham have dealt with numerous Indefinite Leave to Remain applications over the years.
In order to be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain, you must have spent a certain period of time lawfully living in the UK. Typically, you must have spent five years living in the UK to be eligible.
However, in some circumstances you could be eligible sooner. For instance, if you have been living in the UK under a Tier 1 Innovator Visa or Investor Visa, you could be eligible for ILR after just three years of UK residency, or even two.
These are the main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain:
- Must have been a continuous UK resident for the period of time pertaining to your visa/immigration permission
- Must not have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period during your UK residency
- Must have adhered to immigration conditions and not fallen foul of the law
- Must achieve a pass in the Life in the UK test. This is a series of questions related to the history, culture and customs of the UK
- Must be able to demonstrate that your English language ability is at the level of B1 in reading, writing, speaking and listening as set by the Common European Framework or Reference for Languages
We can offer expert assistance with ILR applications with our application package. We will pair you with one of our immigration caseworkers who is experienced in ILR applications. They will take the time to understand your circumstances and will help you to prepare your crucial portfolio of evidence.
Once your portfolio of evidence is ready, your immigration caseworker will complete the ILR application form, before writing a letter of representation to support your case.
We will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and will keep you informed of your application’s progress.
To find out more about how we can help you to secure settled status, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
What are the Requirements for a Spouse Visa?
If you are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status, you could be eligible for the Spouse Visa.
The Spouse Visa lasts for 30 months if you apply for the visa from within the UK, and 33 months if you apply for it from outside the UK. The Spouse Visa enables you to work and study in the UK without any restrictions.
Also, you can apply for a Spouse Visa extension before your original Spouse Visa expires.
The main requirements for the Spouse Visa are as follows:
- Must be at least 18-years-old
- Must be in a marriage/civil partnership which is recognised in UK law
- Must have lived with your partner for at least two years
- Must have a combined annual income of £18,600. If you have any dependents, this sum increases by £3,800 for your first dependent and £2,400 per dependent for every other dependent
- Must have suitable accommodation to live in the UK
- Must be able to prove that you can communicate in and understand English to a certain level
Yes, if you cannot meet us in-person, we can still offer our services to you remotely. We can speak with you on the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.
Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.
If you want to visit London, you will need to apply for a visa, even if you only plan to visit for a short period of time. Whilst you do not need to hire an immigration solicitor to apply for a visa, we highly recommend doing so to give yourself the best possible chance of securing your visa.
If you plan to visit the UK for a short period, the Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal option. With this visa, you can travel throughout the UK as a tourist and to visit family and friends for up to six months.
Each individual application is different, as well as each individual case. This makes it impossible to give a definitive answer to this question.
The Home Office states that standard visa applications will be processed within 12 weeks of being received. More complicated applications such as Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship could take up to six months to be processed.
You can help to speed up the application processing stage by making sure your application clearly proves your eligibility for the visa/immigration application you are applying for, and also adheres to all necessary administrative standards.
If your application is time sensitive, you could choose one of the priority services. With the priority service, your application will be processed within five working days at an additional cost of £500. With the super priority service, your application will be processed within one day at an additional cost of £800.