Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Lincoln

Based in the city of Lincoln and in need of immigration advice? Look no further than IAS. We’re here to help you through every step of the process.

Your happiness is important to us. Get in touch today on 0333 305 3612

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    I am considering applying for a Spouse Visa and want to know the requirements. Can IAS’ team of immigration solicitors in Lincoln assist me?

    Providing Spouse Visa assistance is a massive part of what we do here at the Immigration Advice Service. From an initial advice session in which your options will be assessed, to the Application Package in which all your paperwork is submitted to the Home Office, we’ve got you covered. We understand the monumental importance of family and relationships. We understand the immense difficulty involved with living apart from loved ones. As a result, we put all of our effort into securing the outcome you want.

    The requirements for a Spouse Visa are fairly numerous and complex. With this in mind, we recommend using one of our exceptionally-talented, OISC qualified immigration lawyers to guide you through the process. Your interests will be put before anything else; one of our core values is ensuring that all of our clients are happy and comfortable. In addition, we believe that everyone is entitled to outstanding legal advice, regardless of their race, gender, religion or class.

    Our expert immigration lawyers in Lincoln are here to advise you on the Spouse Visa requirements. We will check that you are eligible for a Partner Visa and ensure that you have all of the necessary evidence.

    To be eligible for a Spouse Visa, you must meet the following requirements:

    • you and your partner must be over the age of 18;
    • you must have met each other and be legally married;
    • you must intend to live together;
    • you must have enough money to support yourselves and any dependants without claiming public funds;
    • the sponsoring party must meet the Spouse Visa financial requirements, or have enough savings to support yourselves. This number increases if you have dependent children;
    • you must have suitable accommodation for you, your partner and any dependent children; and
    • your partner must satisfy the English language requirements.

    I need immigration advice very quickly. Can IAS’ immigration solicitors in Lincoln help me?

    No matter the urgency of your request, the Immigration Advice Service are on hand to assist you. We are an organisation that understand that, a lot of the time, things need doing fast. Tight deadlines and time constraints are a part of life. We don’t let such things stand in the way of you getting the assistance you are entitled to. Immigration matters are often hugely important. They can relate to your future, your home or your family. That is why we created our Fast-Track Application Package.

    If you need an application completed and submitted as quickly as possible, our Fast-Track service is perfect for you. In the past, users of this service have had their application processed in as little as 24 hours. Once the Fast-Track Application Package has been selected, you become a top priority for our lawyers. The first stage of the package involves being assigned a lawyer with whom a one-on-one untimed advice session will be arranged.

    If you choose the Fast-Track Application Package, you will get:

    • Comprehensive application and supporting documentation check
    • A Home Office Same-Day Premium Service slot booked on your behalf
    • Assistance in completing every part of your application
    • A written Letter of Representation to support your case

    You can also find us at our offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    A Sports Visa is a type of Work Visa. It falls under the Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa category. By virtue of it being Tier 2, it is part of the points-based visa system (PBS). Holders of a Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa are permitted to live in the UK as a foreign national for up to three years, after which time the visa must be renewed.

    The visa is applicable if you have been recognised as someone who can make an outstanding contribution to your sport. You must be looked upon by your sport’s governing body as an elite member of your profession.

    IAS’ immigration lawyers in Lincoln can help you establish whether you are eligible for this visa. We can arrange your Certificate of Sponsorship with your governing body and sponsor. We can help you check your documents and complete your application form.

    Yes. If you are businessperson that intends to invest in the UK, we offer a range of different packages tailored around your needs.  The Tier 1 Investor Visa is geared around those who are planning on investing at least £2 million into UK businesses. The application revolves around your ability to invest the money within the first three months of your visa being granted; there are no salary requirements and you do not require a sponsor from an employer.

    Our exceptional immigration lawyers in Lincoln offer a premium consultation service for businessmen with upwards of £2million to spend. Our consultations can be conducted via Skype, in person or via telephone. Entrusting IAS to complete your application will give you the best chance of a positive outcome.

    Yes. Our lawyers are hugely experienced in relation to the eligibility criteria for studying in the UK.

    A number of the requirements are as follows:

    • An unconditional offer of a place on a course with a licensed Tier 4 Sponsor
    • Evidence that you have enough money to support yourself and pay for your course
    • Proof of important identity documents
    • Completion of a very in-depth application form which asks for personal details, immigration history, and criminal background