What are the exemptions to Financial Requirement Rules for Students?
Certain international students will not need to meet the financial requirements. You will be exempt if:
- You received a UK visa for a period of at least 12 months directly prior to the date of your Student Visa application and you are currently in the UK
- You are applying as a student union sabbatical officer
- You are applying as a postgraduate doctor or dentist on a recognised foundation programme
Also, citizens of the following countries may not need to provide financial evidence. This is because these countries are listed under the ‘differential evidence requirement’.
- Republic of Cyprus
- Czech Republic
- The Dominican Republic
- Hong Kong
- New Zealand
- South Korea
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
What will it take to hire an immigration lawyer in terms of fee in Kirby-in-Ashfield?
In most cases, the services to be rendered determine the fee to be charged. When it comes to hiring one of our expert immigration solicitors, there is no set cost. Most important to note, our lawyers are committed to ensuring there are no hidden costs to their services. After a free consultation about your issue, they will be able to provide you with a quote that will cover all of the services you require.
For your personal quote in Kirby-in-Ashfield, simply get in touch with us now on 0333 305 9375.
Our team of immigration lawyers will process your case as soon as possible, and work tirelessly until you get your desired results.
Your dedicated lawyers in Kirby-in-Ashfield will provide you with an overview of your expected processing time. However, this may vary depending on several circumstances, such as the number of cases that the UKVI needs to process before yours. To speed up your waiting time, we will ensure that your forms are completed to the highest standards and that you present adequate documents to support your application.
If your case is time-sensitive and you have a strict deadline to meet, we offer a dedicated Fast Track Application Package. To learn more about this package and all the services provided by our immigration lawyers, call us or enquire online.
Any individual subject to immigration control in the UK can be detained in an immigration removal centre. However, the following categories are most likely to face immigration detention:
- Individuals subject to immigration control whose examination is still pending;
- Foreign nationals who have entered the UK illegally, have been working in the country without permission or have overstayed their visa;
- Immigrants who have been refused leave to enter or have failed to observe conditions attached to their status.
Call our care team on 0333 305 9375 for more information.