How to Apply for a Student Visa?
The Student Visa application is done online, and you can apply from both inside and outside the UK. Most applicants choose to complete their visa application from their home country.
The first step is to complete the application form online. Once you have completed it, you will need to pay the application fee.
The current UK Student Visa fees are as follows:
- £348 for applications made outside the UK
- £475 for application made inside the UK
- £475 for Student Visa extensions (more below)
If you complete your application outside the UK, you can expect to receive a decision within three weeks. Applications made inside the UK usually have a processing time of around eight weeks.
Here at the Immigration Advice Service, we can help you to formulate your Student Visa application to the very highest standard. Our highly experienced immigration lawyers in Selston have helped international students from all over the world to begin a new and exciting adventure in the UK. Regardless of whether you are applying from your home country or from within the UK, we are here for you.
To find out more about our specialist application package, please call us now on 0333 305 3612.
How can IAS help with my family visit visa application?
Our team of highly-qualified lawyers can assist you with your application for a Family Visit Visa. One of our lawyers will work with you to assess your eligibility and complete your Family Visit Visa application to the highest standard.
Your lawyer in Selston will also perform a full document check and prepare a Letter of Representation to support your application. This letter will detail your case and its merits and reference any relevant UK immigration laws in support of your application. Contact us using our online enquiry form or by calling 0333 363 8577 to arrange your first meeting with an immigration lawyer today.
There are no additional costs or hidden fees. The one-off payment for the Advice Package is all that you pay to enjoy the bespoke service from our lawyer in Selston.
Your lawyer may advise you on how we can assist further with an application – the fees for this will be provided to you during the Advice Session. Our fees are always transparent, meaning the quote you are given is all that you will ever pay.
You can also ask any follow-up questions for seven days after your advice session, free of charge.
Visa issuance is a requirement before an applicant can visit Selston. In the event that you need to visit the UK, even if it is for a brief timeframe, you may have to apply for a visa.
The Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal option for the people who are wanting to visit the UK for a short period. With this visa, you can stay in the UK for as long as 90 days as a traveler/to see loved ones.
Our OISC certified lawyers and solicitors in Selston can further clarify this and any other immigration queries.
At IAS, our Appeal Package offers you a comprehensive service in which we would undertake and manage the entire process for you.
Our Appeal Package includes:
- Taking detailed instructions from you and assessing your circumstances;
- Discussing the requirements of the UK Immigration Rules relevant to your case;
- Providing you with detailed advice on the virtues of appealing against the refusal;
- Professionally completing and sending all the required appeal forms;
- Producing a detailed and comprehensive document bundle for the court containing the details & merits of your appeal and why it should be accepted;
- Providing you with an expert lawyer to represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal, and managing communication with the appellate authorities until a decision is reached.