Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Southall

Our IAS immigration lawyers in Southall can assist with your immigration needs, no matter how complex.

To find out how they can help you, get in touch with them today on 0330 433 1213.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Immigration Lawyers in Southall

    What documents will I need to apply for a UK Work Visa?

    The Tier 2 Skilled Worker Visa is needed when a foreign national from outside the EEA wishes to come to the UK to work. The standard work visa is valid for up to five years, or the time stated on your Certificate of Sponsorship plus one month. It is very important to ensure you have all the relevant documentation to support your application to give you the best chance of success.

    For a general Tier 2 Work Visa, the supporting documents you need to submit are:

    • Your application form for the Work Visa
    • Your certificate of sponsorship from your licenced employer who has offered you the job role
    • Proof that you have passed a certified English language test
    • A valid passport, with at least one blank page for your visa to go into.
    • Two passport-sized photographs
    • Proof that you can support yourself financially whilst in the UK, such as bank statements
    • Your biometric information, this is your fingerprints and photo and can be taken at a nearby application centre
    • Proof you have paid your Visa fees

    To learn about the other documents you will need to submit as part of your UK Work Visa application, speak to our team in Southall on 0330 433 1213.


    Did you know our lawyers in Southall can help you with an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

    For many people that come to the UK, achieving their Indefinite Leave to Remain status, or ILR is a crucial step on their immigration journey that secures the stability of their status. If you are successful in your ILR application, you can reside, work and study in the UK without any immigration restrictions and after one year can apply for naturalisation as a British citizen if you so wish.

    Our solicitors in Southall are dedicated to achieving the desired outcome for their clientele and have been able to assist many people to get to this important stage and succeed.

    To be eligible for ILR, you must have been residing in the UK for at least five years lawfully, not broken the law or immigration rules and no time period longer than 180 days in a year spent outside of the country. You must also pass a ‘Life in the UK’ test and pass an English language test to the required level (B1). You can apply for ILR through many visa routes, such as Spouse Visas or Tier 2 Work Visas.

    The application process for ILR is complex, you will be required to give detailed information and to submit many different types of documents to support your application. Luckily, our lawyers in Southall are here to make this process easier. They can explain exactly what you need for a successful application and can help you each step of the way.

    To start your application for Indefinite Leave to Remain today, get in touch with our Ilford lawyers on 0330 433 1213.

    As well as our Ilford branch, we also have offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations. Wherever you might be located, the IAS is here for you.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Yes you can hire one of our immigration solicitors remotely and have your consultations via phone or Skype call. We are well versed in working with clientele based all over the world and would be happy to work on your case wherever you are!

    Call our team today on 0330 433 1213 to start your journey.

    If you are a foreign national from outside the EEA and are looking to come to the UK for six months for leisure, business or travel you would need a Visitor Visa.

    You may be interested in reading about.