Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in St Helier

Our immigration lawyers in St Helier are proud to offer some of the best immigration advice and assistance in the London region. If you need help, they can assist you straight away.

For more information, contact our team today on 0333 305 9375.

Immigration Lawyers in St Helier

What services do your lawyers in St Helier offer?

Our lawyers in St Helier are trained in all areas of immigration law and have a vast knowledge of the UK immigration system. Their combination of expert knowledge and decades of experience in the field means that they have developed a comprehensive list of services to help their clients navigate the UK’s complex immigration system.

Just a few of the services they currently offer include:

With each of the above services, you will be assigned a caseworker who will dedicate their time to your case. Our St Helier lawyers strive to make sure that their clients receive only the best service, so they tailor all of their services to your particular immigration needs.

For more information about any of the services offered by our lawyers in St Helier, simply enquire online or contact our team today on 0333 305 9375.

I want to join my partner in the UK, can your lawyers in St Helier help?

If you would like to begin your life together in the UK with your loved one, then our lawyers in St Helier can help. Being away from your partner can be difficult, that’s why our lawyers in St Helier will do all that they can to reunite you with your loved one in the UK.

There are several types of visas that you can use to join your partner in the UK, these include the Spouse VisaFiance Visa and the Unmarried Partner Visa. The right visa for you will depend on your circumstances and which visas requirements you will be able to meet. Our St Helier lawyers offer advice sessions where they can assess your eligibility and recommend the best option available to you. Once you have decided which visa you would like to apply for, they can also assist you throughout the complex application process, making it simple and stress free.

For more information about partner visas, speak to our lawyers in St Helier today by calling 0333 305 9375.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Having a visa application rejected is always disappointing and can lead to a lot of stress, but luckily our lawyers in St Helier can help, they offer an Appeal Package that will provide you with expert professional representation throughout the appeal process.

To find out more about appealing a decision from the Home Office, get in touch on 0333 305 9375.

Yes, if you would like to remain in the UK after the initial 30-month validity period of your Spouse Visa, then you can apply for an extension.

Spouse Visa extension will allow you to remain the UK for another 30 months. After this, you could be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) which will allow you to live in the UK on a permanent basis. If you don’t wish to apply for ILR then you can also apply for a second extension.

For more information about Spouse Visa extensions, don’t hesitate to get in touch on 0333 305 9375.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.