Did you know our immigration solicitors in Sutton-in-Ashfield offer comprehensive legal support with Work Visas?
Whether you are a UK employer looking to recruit highly skilled talent from overseas or a non-British skilled worker who has been offered a role in the UK, we can assist with the Work Visa application process.
Contact IAS on 0330 433 1213.
Tell me more about UK Visa Application Package
If you wish to receive complete guidance on your immigration journey, you can hire one of our professional lawyers in Sutton-in-Ashfield or any other UK city and choose our bespoke Application Package.
This service is designed to offer complete assistance on any UK Visa application case.
One of our many talented immigration advisers will be assigned to you, helping you to prepare and submit your case, as well as monitor the progress of your application, liaising with the Home Office until you accomplish your desired outcome.
Our services include not only an in-depth review of your case but complete assistance in meeting the legal requirements and qualifying for your visa. We will:
- Review your situation to ensure that you meet the conditions required to qualify for your desired visa;
- Help you organise your bundle of supporting documents;
- Write a Letter of Representation. This declaration, written by your lawyer, will highlight the merits of your case;
- Complete and submit your application forms and paperwork on your behalf.
Get in touch today to meet your dedicated caseworker and learn how we can take care of your case, including completing and submitting your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
Each immigration case is different and requires different routes and processing times. Consequently, there is no fixed price to enter or settle in the UK. It is impossible to predict how much the guidance of an immigration lawyer is going to cost. Nevertheless, hiring an expert will make your application less stressful.
With the help of IAS’ immigration lawyers in Sutton-in-Ashfield, you can avoid unpleasant situations, such as having your application delayed or rejected. This means that you will be less likely to spend further time and money on a new application or an appeal.
You can work on a Student Visa but only for 20 hours a week, as long as it does not interfere with your studies. Our OISC certified lawyers will explain more to you about the requirements and conditions attached to this Visa package.
Contact us as soon as possible on 0330 433 1213 if you need to apply for the Student Visa.
The requirements to apply are the same as those for the Standard Visitor Visa.
To be eligible, you must:
- be at least 18 years old (unless applying under the Child Visitor Visa category)
- have intentions to leave the UK after your visit the UK;
- be able to show evidence of your financial support once in the UK (this can be from your family member); and
- have enough funds to pay for your journey to the UK.
Contact us on 0330 433 1213 for more information.