What are the benefits of hiring IAS’ Appeal Package?
Receiving a refusal letter from the Home Office is not the end of the road. You can still make an attempt at saving your case through submitting an appeal.
Our immigration lawyers in Tenterden offer a detailed package to guide you through each step of your appeal.
Hire one of our expert immigration lawyers, and we will:
- Investigate and review the reasons for your UK Visa refusal and your options to proceed with an appeal
- Help you produce an extensive portfolio of supporting evidence for your case
- Collate, complete and submit your appeal application form
- Liaise with the Home Office until your case is solved
- Represent you at the full hearing before the tribunal, if necessary
Call us on 0333 363 8577 or make an enquiry online to learn more about our Immigration Appeal Package.
How can IAS immigration lawyers in Tenterden help in Student (Child) Visa application?
At IAS, we understand the importance of education and we want to help secure this for you/your child.
The application process for a Child Study Visa can be long and complex because of various requirements. Our team of expert immigration lawyers in Tenterden can assist you with the full application process to maximise your chances of visa approval.
One of our dedicated lawyers in Tenterden will assist you by:
- confirming you have the correct documents before you apply;
- assessing the eligibility of your intended institution;
- liaising with the Home Office during your application process until a decision is reached;
- organising and liaising with your Sponsor;
- preparing a Letter of Representation for your application. This letter details your case and its merits. It will also reference any relevant UK immigration laws in support of your application;
- using expert knowledge to complete your application form to the highest standard.
Contact us on 0333 363 8577 or make an enquiry online to discuss your Child Study Visa application with one of our immigration lawyers.
There are no additional charges or hidden fees. The fee you have been quoted for the Document Check is all that will be required of you.
However, If your lawyer is convinced that you may be better off with the Application Package, they will make you aware during the feedback and accordingly quote you the fee.
An Administrative Review is only available when you do not have a right to appeal. This process is purely to argue the decision by the Home Office on the grounds of unconsidered evidence. Your Home Office decision letter will state if an Administrative Review is available to you.
Please contact us on 0333 305 9375 if you are unsure about your eligibility.
Family members can include:
- siblings (including half siblings and step siblings);
- grandparents; and
As of July 2012, uncles, aunts, nephews, nieces, and cousins have been excluded from the definitions of the family members allowed Entry Clearance through the Family Visitor Visa.
They can still apply for the Visitor Visa, however, they will not be able to appeal against a refusal.