Immigration Advice Service (Liverpool)

Beetham House
61 Tithebarn Street
L2 2SB
Get Directions

0151 601 4812
Map centered at 53.4099811 degrees latitude and -2.9896393000000216 degrees longitude

Why do you need a visa?

To bring my partner to the UK To bring my family to the UK To settle in the UK To invest or start a business in the UK To work in the UK To study in the UK To visit the UK

Contact our immigration lawyers in Liverpool?

Our Liverpool office is in Beetham House in Liverpool City Centre. We are widely regarded throughout the region as having the best immigration advisors Liverpool can offer. Our experience surpasses that of some of the best immigration solicitors in the country. Read More


How can I choose the perfect lawyer for my case?

IAS is a team of immigration lawyers specialised in several areas within immigration law. Consequently, one of our experts will be able to discuss your case and find the best strategy to get your visa.

Identifying the best immigration lawyer means finding someone with the correct relevant specialism. This is why we offer a wide range of experts whose skills cover different areas.

Do I need an immigration lawyer to help me fill out my application form?

Only OISC licensed professionals can provide immigration advice and services.

Seeking legal help on your immigration matter means maximising your chances to get your visa. For this reason, you want to rely on a professional who can assess your case and give you proper advice.

IAS is a team of expert immigration solicitors in Liverpool. Our advisers can deal with several immigration matters and are qualified to deliver only the best guidance for your case.

Can IAS help me stay in the UK longer?

The UK is a beautiful country. Every year, foreign nationals who have come here temporarily wish to remain longer. If this is your case, we can help you settle in the UK depending on your current immigration status:

  • Foreign workers can stay in the UK if they still hold an offer from a licensed sponsor (Tier 2 Work Visa);
  • Entrepreneurs who have an original business plan or young graduates can apply for a Tier 1 Investor Visa;
  • Spouses, children, and unmarried partners of UK permanent residents or citizens may be eligible to settle in the UK on a Family Visa.

To confirm your eligibility, you must prove your commitment to British customs. To this end, you must pass a Life in the UK Test. Your dedicated lawyer can help you prepare for your exam.

Our packages

Advice Package

Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals


Application Package

Designed to make your visa application as successful, smooth and stress-free as possible


Fast Track Package

Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline


Appeal Package

Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any hearings/tribunals


Your Local Team

Latest reviews

I thought the immigration advice that Irfan Wahid gave was very courteous, clear and detailed. He empathised with the situation… Read More

Great, friendly and professional help

I am so grateful for the expertise and speed of service that Immigration Advice Service has provided to me. More… Read More

Latest news

Child smuggling and trafficking: what are the signs and what is being done to stop it? Read More

Immigration Lawyers in Worcestershire Read More

Immigration Lawyers in Flintshire Read More