Our dedicated immigration lawyers can help assess your options as an EEA or Swiss national living in the UK.

Every one of our immigration specialists has a vast knowledge of EU law, as well as Brexit and its impact on immigration regulations. We will discuss your options with you and find out what is best for you and your family’s situation.

Our lawyers can help with any UK residency application, including EEA Permanent Residence and EEA Family Permits. We can also assist you if you are looking to settle in the UK, including becoming a full British Citizen.

Call 0333 363 8577 for a free consultation or use our online contact form.

More information on...

EEA Permanent Residence Apply for British Naturalisation Apply for British Citizenship British Passport Application Process EEA Family Permit Surinder Singh Case Zambrano EEA Case