Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Angel

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Angel provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do I need an immigration lawyer in Angel to apply for ILR?

    Based on your current immigration status and the number of years you have spent in the UK, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain. This will be your first step to settle in the UK, and a successful application may lead to get British Citizenship after a couple of years.

    It must be highlighted that there are several requirements one must meet to qualify for UK settlement. For example, you must sit an English language test, as well as an exam to demonstrate your knowledge of British customs.

    If you want to learn more about all the stages necessary to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, you can get in touch with an immigration lawyer in Angel.

    Can an immigration lawyer in Angel help me apply for a Tier 2 Visa?

    If you have received a job offer from a UK-based sponsor, you can submit your Tier 2 Visa application. However, you must first ensure that you meet all the eligibility requirements, such as demonstrating your English proficiency and holding adequate fund to support yourself while in the UK.

    The Tier 2 Visa application process is usually particularly complex and time-consuming. For this reason, it is always advisable to seek the help of an immigration lawyer in Angel. At IAS, we can guide you through each step of your application. Call us to find out more about our services.

    Did you know we also have offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you and your unmarried partner wish to move to the UK, you need to apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa. With this permit, your de facto partner will be able to join you in the UK.

    However, your application will be accepted only if you both manage to demonstrate that your relationship is genuine and that you have been together for at least two months.

    To find out more about all the requirements and evaluate your options to live in the UK with your partner, you can book your first advice session with one of IAS’ immigration solicitors in Angel.