Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Aperfield If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Aperfield provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

Can an immigration solicitor in Aperfield help me apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

Our team of immigration solicitors in Aperfield has already helped many international residents settle in the UK with their family.

If you have been living in this country for at least five years, you may be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain. Once your application is successful, you will be granted settlement status in the UK, meaning that you can live, work and study in this country free from any immigration restrictions.

If you wish to find out more about ILR and the requirements you must meet to submit your application, our immigration lawyers in Aperfield will be ready to help.

Can I get help from IAS to apply for an Unmarried Partner Visa?

With an Unmarried Partner Visa, you and your partner can live in the UK for up to two years. To be eligible, you must be a British citizen or settled person. Besides, you and your partner must demonstrate that your relationship is genuine, and that you meet several other criteria.

To submit a successful application, it is essential to build a strong portfolio of supporting evidence. For this reason, it is advisable to hire a professional immigration lawyer in Aperfield. At IAS, our team of immigration specialists is ready to help you and your partner prepare your application. Call us today or request a call back from our team to speak to our experts.

The IAS also has offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and a number of other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. The IAS is here for you wherever you might be located.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

International workers who have received a job offer from a UK-based company, can apply for a Skilled Worker Visa. This is a Point-Based Visa, meaning that you will need to score a minimum of 70 points to be eligible.

To demonstrate your eligibility, you must have a job offer from a company holding a valid Certificate of Sponsorship, meet specific English proficiency criteria, and demonstrate you have adequate funds to maintain your family financially while in the UK.

If you want to receive professional help through each step of your application, one of IAS’ immigration lawyers in Aperfield will be happy to help. Call us today to speak to our customer care team.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.