I need to speak to an immigration lawyer in Battersea. Can the IAS help?
Yes, the Immigration Advice Service can offer you support with any immigration issue. We are a team of professional, highly skilled immigration law specialists with a wealth of experience in all areas of immigration law.
Whether you are an individual looking for advice about a specific visa, or you are a business looking for information about hiring a non-EEA migrant, we can help.
Our Advice Package offers you the opportunity to speak to one of our immigration lawyers in Battersea. If you are not able to meet us in person there is no need to worry – the session can be conducted via Skype or over the phone.
In the advice session you will have the opportunity to discuss the full details of your case. The session is untimed, affording both you and your lawyer the time you need.
The Advice Package includes:
- A full investigation into your case
- Profession advice on the options available to you
- Full guidance on the next steps to take, including the documentary evidence and information you may need to provide
- A written confirmation and summary of the advice session
You will also have up to seven days after the session to ask any follow-up questions free of charge.
Contact us now on 0333 305 9375 to speak to a member of our client care team who can guide you on the first steps.
Do I need to hire an immigration solicitor in Battersea when I apply for a visa?
It is not an absolute requirement to hire an immigration lawyer if you need to make a visa application. However, UK immigration law is notoriously complex and completing a visa application can be confusing and extremely time-consuming. This is why hiring an immigration lawyer to complete a visa application is highly recommended.
Do you offer an application service?
The IAS’ immigration lawyers in Battersea have many years of experience in dealing with visa applications of every kind. In fact, we have a specialist Application Package designed specifically for immigration applications.
Through hiring one of our immigration solicitors in Battersea, you will give yourself the best possible chance of achieving the outcome you are looking for.
With the Application Package, one of our highly skilled immigration law specialists will work with you through the entire application process. They will help you to compile all the relevant documentation and information which is needed to support your case, and they will ensure that your application is completed to standards of the very highest level.
Our Application Package includes:
- An assessment of the requirements which you need to fulfil
- Help in collating all the documentary evidence which is needed to support your application
- Compile your documents into an extensive portfolio
- Write a Letter of Representation, highlighting the merits of your case
Can the IAS’ immigration solicitors in Battersea help me with an Indefinite Leave to Remain application?
Yes, the IAS’ immigration lawyers in Battersea can provide full support with anyone who wishes to apply for the settlement status of Indefinite Leave to Remain. ILR enables a person to live in the UK without restrictions and can act as a preliminary step towards full British citizenship. Once an individual has lived under Indefinite Leave to Remain for 12 months, they will be eligible to apply for British citizenship.
ILR can be applied for via many different immigration routes. The general fundamental requirement is to have lawfully lived in the UK for a certain period of time.
Other key requirements for ILR include:
- The ability to prove a level of at least B1 of English as set by the Common European Framework of Languages
- A pass in the Life in the UK test
- No criminal record and no breach of immigration conditions
- Not spent a period of more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period
To begin your journey towards Indefinite Leave to Remain, please do not hesitate to call us on 0333 305 9375.
If you would like to join your partner in the UK, our immigration lawyers in Battersea can certainly help.
If you are a non-EEA citizen and you wish to join your partner in the UK, you will need to apply for a visa. We can provide full guidance and support on Spouse Visas, Fiancé Visas and Unmarried Partner Visas, and we are highly experienced in dealing with these applications.
For more information, please call us on 0333 305 9375. Alternatively, you can get in contact with us online.
If you want to start a business in the UK, or you would like to take over an existing business, our immigration solicitors in Battersea can offer professional and highly useful advice.
We have dealt with entrepreneurs from around the world who valued our business immigration law expertise. We are highly experienced in helping entrepreneurs secure the visas they need to make their business dreams a reality.
The visa which potential business owners need to apply for is
- Offer advice regarding your business plan
- Inform you of the financial requirements which you need to fulfil to be eligible for a Tier 1 visa
- Offer advice on acquiring an endorsement from an approved regulatory body
- Organisation of all your supporting documents
- A thorough cover-letter and submission of your application
- Communication with the Home Office throughout the process
For any further details, please do not hesitate to call us on 0333 305 9375.
Also, it is possible to hire our services from outside the UK. We can conduct one of our Advice sessions via Skype or on the phone meaning that wherever you are located in the world, the IAS can be reached.