Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Burnt Oak

Our immigration solicitors specialise in all areas of immigration and nationality law, so we can ensure we can find a good fit to handle your query efficiently and professionally.

Get in touch on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can help you today.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do you need an expert immigration lawyer in Burnt Oak? 

    At IAS, we offer a wide range of unique immigration advice services. Our solicitors based in Burnt Oak can provide excellent and reliable legal guidance, from Work Visa applications, to Spouse Visa’s to join a partner in the UK or Indefinite Leave to Remain. While it isn’t legally required, it is highly advised that you seek legal guidance for your immigration matter to ensure the process goes smoothly and maximises the chances of your application’s success.

    As a part of our immigration services, our lawyers offer:

    • Advice Package, to get an extensive review of your case from a professional immigration solicitor;
    • Application Package, is designed to offer practical assistance with your application. When you choose this package you will be given a dedicated immigration lawyer who will professionally complete and submit your forms on your behalf.
    • Appeal Package, to offer reliable advice to those who wish to challenge the decision about their applications.
    • Fast Track Package, is a premium service for clients who are particularly anxious about their deadlines.

    Get in touch with our team of immigration lawyers on 0330 433 1213.


    Can your immigration lawyers in Burnt Oak help with my Skilled Worker Visa application?

    Our immigration solicitors can help guide you through the process of applying for a Skilled Worker Visa, once you have secured a job offer through a UK based company, who will act as your sponsor. You will also need to hold a Certificate of Sponsorship to prove your employer and your vacancy is legitimate. Our legal team can talk you through all the relevant requirements and documentation you must have for a successful Skilled Worker Visa application.

    There are multiple sub-categories of Skilled Worker Visa, for example for religious officials or sportspeople as well as the general category used by most people coming to work in the UK. Whatever category you would like, our team can help prepare and submit your application.

    To find out more and receive advice on starting your Skilled Worker Visa application, get in touch on 0330 433 1213.


    I want to join my partner in the UK, but we are not married. Can your immigration solicitors help? 

    Yes we can. If you and your partner are unmarried but can prove you have been in a relationship and living together for two years, you can apply for the Unmarried Partner Visa. Both parties must be over the age of 18, and your partner must either have British Citizenship, Indefinite Leave to Remain or under humanitarian protection in the UK. There are multiple other requirements you must meet to take this immigration route, but Immigration Advice Service solicitors are here to do all they can to help. 

    To start your query about an Unmarried Partner Visa, or any of the other Family Visa immigration routes, call our client care team in Burnt Oak on 0330 433 1213.

    Did you know that the Immigration Advice Service also has offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? We are here for you wherever you might be located.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you wish to proceed with our advice package, you will be paired with an immigration lawyer who is suited to your individual case and needs. You will then be given a un-timed session where your options will be explained in an easy to understand manner, and you can answer any questions you may have. If you wish to proceed with this service, contact us.

    Yes we can. We have offices at multiple locations around the UK, if you are not located in Burnt Oak or even in London. However if you cannot get to these locations, we can help you over the phone, online or via Skype call, whichever is easiest for you. Call us today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

    Our immigration solicitors have many years experience preparing and supporting clients with Indefinite Leave to Remain applications. In most instances you have to have been a resident of the UK for five years. There are many requirements to go through in order to make this application, and our legal team would be delighted to help you.