If you’re looking for a professional and friendly immigration lawyer that can offer you help with your immigration issue then look no further. Our lawyers are based in Carshalton and across London and can offer you expert help and advice in all areas of immigration law.
What services do your immigration lawyers in Carshalton offer?
Our immigration solicitors in Carshalton are trained in all areas of immigration law, this means that they are able to offer a wide range of services to suit your needs, from advice regarding citizenship applications, to help with coming to work in the UK.
We know that the immigration process can be confusing, with each case having different complexities. This is why we tailor our services to you, so that we can resolve any issue you have and help to make the process as smooth as possible.
If you choose to hire one of our leading immigration lawyers then they can help you through every step of your journey. Just some of the services we offer include:
- Advice about your application – Our lawyers can talk you through the process, assess you eligibility and advise on the options available to you.
- Help with an application – With our Application Package a lawyer will help you to prepare, submit and monitor you application.
- Document checking – Our solicitors will make sure you have all the correct documents for a successful application
- Advice on appeals – Having an application rejected can be disheartening, with our Appeal Package one of our lawyers will use their expert knowledge to guide you through the complex appeal process.
- Fast-track application packages – If you need a visa quickly our Fast-Track Package will make sure your application is submitted to meet your deadline.
To find out more about our services or request one of our packages, call us today on 0333 305 9375.
Can your lawyers in Carshalton help me with my Spouse Visa application?
If you are from outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) or Switzerland and wish to join a partner in the UK then you will need to apply for a Spouse Visa.
You can apply for a Spouse Visa if you:
- Are 18 years or over
- Are Married to or in a civil partnership with a British citizen or UK settled person
- Have been living together in a relationship for the past 2 years and can prove this
- Are engaged, or you hold a Fiance Visa UK and will get married within 6 months of being in the UK
A Spouse Visa will allow you to remain in the UK for 30 months, if you wish to stay longer after this time then you will need to apply for a Spouse Visa Extension.
Applying for a Spouse Visa can be a complex and difficult process, especially meeting the requirement to prove your relationship is genuine. This can be particularly stressful when you are desperate to reunite with your loved one in the UK.
With over 5000 successful visa applications you can be sure that your application for a Spouse Visa is in the right hands with IAS.
Our immigration lawyers in Carshalton can help you along every step of the way, from preparing your application, to submitting it and maintaining communication with the Home Office until you get a decision. One of our lawyers will also prepare a Letter of Representation, to give maximise your chances of success.
To find out more about how we can help you with your Spouse Visa application, or to request one of our application packages enquire online or call us now on 0333 305 9375.
Did you know our immigration solicitors in Carshalton offer a wide range of services for other types of visa applications?
As well as help with your Spouse Visa application, our experienced lawyers in Carshalton can also assist you with a Spouse Visa Extension as well as other types of applications. If you want to join your family in the UK then we can help you to apply for a Family Visa, or if you wish to settle in the UK we also provide services to assist with British Citizenship applications.
No matter what stage of the immigration process your at, our immigration lawyers in Carshalton are here to help you.
For more information, get in touch with our friendly team today on 0333 305 9375.