Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Crystal Palace

If you are looking for an immigration solicitor in Crystal Palace, we are here to help. Our Crystal Palace immigration lawyers offer expert immigration legal advice and assistance in all areas of immigration law.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Crystal Palace?

I Want to Apply for a UK Visa. Do I Need to Hire a Crystal Palace Immigration Solicitor?

If you want to apply for a UK visa, it is always a good idea to hire the services of an immigration solicitor. Whilst it’s not a legal requirement, we highly recommend hiring an immigration legal professional.

A reputable immigration solicitor will understand the complexities of UK immigration law and the common pitfalls to avoid. Through their knowledge and expertise, they can help you to secure your UK visa.

If your visa application is rejected, you will not receive any refund. This means that you will have to pay the full fee again to reapply for the visa. In the long run, you can save yourself a lot of money and time through hiring an immigration professional, who can help you to get your application right the first time.

What Services do your Crystal Palace Immigration Lawyers Offer?

We offer expert immigration legal advice and application assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Family Visasshort-stay visasTier 1 and Tier 2 work visas, Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship. We also offer assistance to UK businesses who wish to hire overseas nationals, and emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.

We offer a number of specialist packages:

  • Advice package: If you require expert immigration legal advice, this is the option for you
  • Application package: This is our most popular package. One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your visa/immigration application to the very highest standard
  • Fast track application package: If you need your visa/immigration application completed as quickly as possible, our fast track application package is the ideal option
  • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your visa/immigration application
  • Appeal package: If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you
  • Immigration advice for UK businesses: If you wish to hire an overseas national, you must fulfil a number of requirements. We can help you with the whole process
  • Emergency support: We offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained

To find out more about any of our services, please do not hesitate to get in touch. Speak to our friendly team now on 0330 433 1213.

I Want to Work in Crystal Palace. Do I Need a Visa?

If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a work visa if you want to work in the UK. You must have received a job offer from a UK company with a sponsorship licence in order to be eligible for a UK work visa.

The Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa is for those entering into short-term employment in the UK. Tier 2 visas are for those who will be working long-term in the UK.

Within the Tier 2 category are the following visas:

  • Tier 2 (General): Otherwise known as the Skilled Workers Visa, this is for those entering into a skilled profession in the UK. Doctors, nurses, engineers and IT professionals are just some of those who would be eligible for this visa
  • Senior or Specialist Worker Visa: This is for those who are entering into a position in the UK branch of a multinational company
  • Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa: This is for those who have been offered a position in a UK faith-based community
  • Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa: For internationally recognised professional sportspeople

If you have been offered a position in a UK company and want to apply for a work visa, our application package is a great option.

One of our immigration caseworkers will help you to gather all your required documentation to form your crucial portfolio of evidence. They will ensure your application meets all the standards and will submit it to the Home Office. They will liaise with the Home Office throughout the process and keep you informed of your application’s progress.

To find out more about our application package, call us now on 0330 433 1213.

Did you know that we also have offices in London and a number of other locations in the UK? Wherever you might be located, the IAS is here you.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status, you could be eligible for the highly sought-after Spouse Visa.

The Spouse Visa is valid for 30 months if applied for from within the UK and for 33 months if applied for from outside the UK. You can also apply for a Spouse Visa extension before your original Spouse Visa expires.

As a Spouse Visa holder, you are free to work and study in the UK without any restrictions.

However, the Spouse Visa has notoriously strict requirements and you must provide substantial evidence to prove your eligibility.

The main requirements for the Spouse Visa are as follows:

  • Must be at least 18-years-old
  • Must be in a marriage/civil partnership with your UK-resident partner which is recognised by UK law
  • You must meet the ‘genuine relationship’ requirement
  • You must have lived with your partner for at least two years
  • You must have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have a dependent who will be joining you in the UK, this sum increases by £3,800 for the first dependent and a further £2,400 per dependent for any others

There are many immigration solicitors operating in the South London area, with each offering a different range of services. Some immigration solicitors only offer assistance in a few areas, whereas others offer a wider range of services.

Our Crystal Palace immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) applications. In fact, settlement applications are one of the most common applications which we deal with.

In order to be eligible for ILR, you must have spent a certain period of time lawfully living in the UK, which is typically five years. You might be eligible for ILR sooner in certain circumstances, for instance, if you have been living in the UK under the Innovator Visa or Investor Visa.

To find out more about our Indefinite Leave to Remain application package, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

If you cannot meet us in-person, this is no barrier to hiring our services. You can discuss your case with us over the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our outstanding service.

Please call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.