Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Denmark Hill

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Denmark Hill? Our expert immigration lawyers in Denmark Hill are here to provide expert advice and application assistance in all areas of immigration law.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Denmark Hill?

What Services Do Your Denmark Hill Immigration Lawyers Offer?

Our Denmark Hill immigration lawyers offer advice and assistance in all areas of immigration law including Family Visas, Tier 1 and Tier 2 visasIndefinite Leave to RemainBritish citizenship and asylum cases. We also offer immigration legal advice and assistance to UK businesses.

The services we offer include:

  • Advice package: If you need expert immigration legal advice, our advice package is the ideal options
  • Application package: One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your application to the highest standard
  • Fast track application package: If you need to complete your application as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
  • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your application
  • Appeal package: If you want to challenge a Home Office decision, we can support you every step of the way with our appeal package
  • Immigration legal advice for UK businesses: If you wish to hire an overseas national, you will need to fulfil a number of requirements and commit to certain duties. We can help you with the full process of hiring an overseas national
  • Emergency support: We provide emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained

To find out more about any of our services, call us now on 0330 433 1213.

Do Denmark Hill Immigration Solicitors Assist with Indefinite Leave to Remain Applications?

There are many immigration solicitors operating in the south London area. Some immigration solicitors only offer assistance in a few areas of immigration law, whereas others offer a wider range of services.

Our Denmark Hill immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law, including settlement applications such as Indefinite Leave to Remain.

To be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain, you must have spent at least a certain period of time lawfully living in the UK, typically five years.

In some circumstances, you could be eligible sooner. For instance, if you have lived in the UK under an Innovator Visa or Investor Visa, you could be eligible after just three years of UK residence, or even two.

As well as the minimum residency requirement, you will need to meet the following conditions:

  • You must not have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period during your UK residency
  • You must not have broken any law or immigration conditions during your UK residency
  • You must have received a pass in the Life in the UK test. The Life in the UK test is a series of questions based on the culture, customs and history of the UK
  • You must prove that your English language ability is at the level of B1 as set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages in speaking, writing, listening and reading

We can help you through the entire application process for Indefinite Leave to Remain with our application package.

One of our immigration caseworkers will help you to prepare your crucial portfolio of evidence and will fill out all relevant application forms. Also, they will write a letter of representation to highlight the merits of your case, before submitting your full application to the Home Office.

We are confident in saying that we will maximise your chances of receiving settled status in the UK. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

What are the Requirements for a Spouse Visa?

You could be eligible for the Spouse Visa if you are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status.

The Spouse Visa is valid for 30 months if applied for from within the UK or 33 months if applied for from outside the UK.  With a Spouse Visa you can freely work and study in the UK without any restrictions.

You must fulfil a number of requirements in order to be eligible for a Spouse Visa, and you will need to provide substantial evidence to prove your eligibility.

The requirements for the Spouse Visa are as follows:

  • Must be at least 18-years-old
  • Must be in a marriage/civil partnership which is recognised in UK law. (You will need to provide a certificate in your portfolio of evidence)
  • Must meet the genuine relationship requirement
  • Must have lived with your partner for at least two years
  • Must demonstrate an intention to live with your partner in the UK in suitable accommodation
  • Must have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this sum increases by £3,800 for the first dependent and a further £2,400 per dependent for every other dependent
  • Pass an English language test

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

You will need to apply for a visa if you wish to visit London, even if you only plan to visit for a short period of time.

The Standard Visitor Visa is the ideal option if you want to visit the UK for up to six months. This visa is valid for six months and enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom as a tourist and to visit family and friends.

If you do wish to visit London, it is prudent to hire an immigration solicitor to complete your visitor visa application form.

Our Denmark Town immigration lawyers can provide expert assistance. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

If you cannot meet us in person, this is no barrier to hiring our services. You can speak to our immigration lawyers either on the phone or online over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.

If you want to work in the UK, you will need to apply for a work visa. There are two categories of UK visas: Tier 2 and Tier 5.

If you will be entering into short-term employment in the UK (typically up to twelve months), you will need to apply for a Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa.

On the other hand, if your position is longer term, you will need to apply for one of the Tier 2 visas which are:

You must have received a job offer from a UK company with a sponsorship licence in order to be eligible for a UK work visa. Also, your prospective employer will give you your unique certificate of sponsorship number which you need to include in your visa application.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.