Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Holloway

Do you need immigration advice in Holloway? Our London-based team of expert immigration solicitors can assist you.

Contact the Immigration Advice Service today by calling our client care team on 0330 433 1213.

Immigration Lawyers in Holloway

Our team of immigration solicitors in Holloway are professional and dedicated, and care about your future. Your application to visit, stay or work in the UK is a process that can be stressful and complex, but our lawyers are here to maximise your chances of success.

With a team of over 50 lawyers across the UK, IAS has decades of experience in all areas of immigration and nationality law. We can support you as an individual to attain Skilled Worker Visas , can help you join a spouse or fiancé in the UK or businesses hoping to employ foreign talent. 

Our mission is to provide high-quality legal advice, making it as affordable and accessible as possible.

To start your enquiry today, and see how our services can be tailored to fit your individual needs, you can come and visit us at our London office, or at any of our other locations around the country.

We are also more than happy to work with you remotely, via the phone, online or Skype call.

Get in touch and start your immigration journey today on 0330 433 1213.

Can your immigration lawyers in Holloway help me attain a Student Visa ?

Yes of course. We know how important a first-class education is to clients we work with and we are committed to helping you attain your goals to study in the UK. Firstly, it is really important that you have obtained an unconditional offer to study at an educational facility (a university, college or other licenced provider) that can sponsor your place to study here.

Your Student Visa will cover you for the duration of your course. You will also have to prove that you have enough money to support yourself during your stay. Documents will be needed to prove identity and a lengthy application form will need to be completed.

If you are unsure about any of the requirements and steps in the process, our immigration solicitors in Holloway are well-versed in all elements of the application. We can provide an un-timed advice session and practical assistance to complete your application. IAS also provides a document checking service.

For more information about student visas and options for studying in the UK, get in touch on 0330 433 1213.

I have a business idea I wish to start in the UK. Can your immigration solicitors help me?

If you are a entrepreneur looking to start your business in the UK, you may be eligible for the Tier 1 Innovator Visa. If you are over 18 and a non-EEA national, you must prove you have a legitimate business proposal and have £50,000 to invest. You can stay in the UK for up to three years. There is also the Start-up Visa, for less-experienced entrepreneurs who don’t have the same amount of money to invest but show lots of potential.

Our immigration solicitors in Holloway can provide an advice session package, designed to guide you in detail through your options and the route to take for best chances of success.

As well as providing services to those based in Holloway, we also have offices located across the UK, including in LondonManchester, and Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find your nearest branch.

Contact our client care team today to find out more on 0330 433 1213.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

The Tier 4 Student Visa cannot be extended past the length of your course. The UK Immigration Rules state there cannot be more than 28 days between the end of one visa and the start of another. It is really important to start applying for a different visa before your student visa expires, or to then make plans to leave the UK at the end of your course.

Yes, our solicitors in Holloway would be happy to help you. If you are under 18, you can apply to study for at least six months in the UK with a Tier 4 Child Visa. If you are ages 16 or 17 and intend to study for more than six months, you can apply under the Child category as above, or the General category for a Tier 4 Student Visa.

To ask any questions, please get in touch with our team on 0330 433 1213.

IAs immigration solicitors can help you! If you are at least 18 years old, you can apply for a Student Visitor Visa for a short course of study. You must still have sufficient money to support yourself while studying and your travel in and out of the UK.

Get in touch with our team to receive expert advice on your application today.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.