Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Isleworth

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

Contact our immigration lawyers in Isleworth today for further information on how we wan assist you with your immigration matter.

Call our client care team on 0330 433 1213. 

Do you need an immigration lawyer in Isleworth?

Can your immigration solicitors help me apply for British citizenship? 

Yes we can. Our immigration lawyers can help you apply for British Citizenship. We understand how important it is to be able to finally have full citizenship to be able to live and work in the UK without restrictions. You can get citizenship by birth or apply for naturalisation.

You must prove you have been in the UK for 3 years as a Settled Person or for 5 years and one year of Indefinite Leave to Remain. There are many different requirements to get British citizenship including lots of documentation, including proof of identity, Biometric Residence Permit and English language test certificate.

Our team can certainly help you in your application for British Citizenship. Contact our team in the Isle of Dogs for advice on 0330 433 1213.

What do I need to know about applying for Indefinite Leave to Remain? 

If you have been continually resident in the UK for five years, and have not broken immigration regulations, you can make an application for Indefinite Leave to Remain. You must also not have spent more than 180 days out of the country in a 12 month period. You must have also passed the Life in the UK test and an English language test.

Working with an immigration solicitor is by no means mandatory but our Isle of Dogs team are expert professionals who can raise your chances of success with your ILR application. We can advise you and support you with completing your application.

Contact our team via phone, or online to start your enquiry.

Did you know we also have offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, you can bring both your partner and children with you if you are successful in your application for a Tier 4 Student Visa.

Yes you can but only for 20 hours a week, as long as it doesn’t interfere with your studies.

IAS can offer you our Fast-Track application package. Your application will become a top priority for our team and one of our solicitors will book one of the Home Office Same-Day Premium Slots for you, complete your application and ensure all your documentation is correct. With this package, usually we can process your application very quickly once you pass all of the paperwork to our team. Some have even been processed in one day! Contact us as soon as possible on 0330 433 1213 if you need our Fast Track Package.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.