Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Kensington and Chelsea

If you are looking for an immigration lawyer in Kensington and Chelsea, our London immigration law specialists are here to help. With a wealth of experience in the field, we take pride in the exceptional service we offer to our clients.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Do IAS’ Immigration Lawyers in Kensington and Chelsea Offer Help with Spouse Visa Applications?

    Yes, we offer full support and expert guidance with Spouse Visa applications. Over the years, we have helped countless couples to reunite in the UK.

    Our application package is the most suitable option if you are looking for professional, legal assistance with Spouse Visa applications. With this package, one of our caseworkers will work with you through the entire application process for a Spouse Visa, applying their knowledge of the immigration legal system to ensure your application is completed to the very highest standard.

    To be eligible for a Spouse Visa, you must fulfil a number of requirements, which are notoriously stringent. A key part of the application process is your portfolio of documentary evidence. We will assess your unique situation and ascertain which documents you will need to submit to the Home Office.

    One of our immigration caseworkers will complete the Spouse Visa application form, ensuring it adheres to all necessary administrative standards, before submitting it to the Home Office with your portfolio of evidence. They will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage, keeping you updated on the application’s progress.

    If you choose to enlist the services of our Kensington and Chelsea immigration lawyers, we are confident in saying that we will help you to secure the highly sought-after Spouse Visa.

    For more information on our Spouse Visa application package and the other services we offer, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    I Want to Study in London. Which Visa Do I Need?

    Unsurprisingly, London attracts numerous students from all over the world. If you are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a Student Visa if you want to study in London.

    The main eligibility criteria for a Student Visa are:

    • You are aged 16 or over
    • You have received an unconditional offer of a place on a course from an eligible UK educational institution
    • You must score at least 40 points on the points-based criteria assessment
    • Will need to be able to demonstrate that you are able to financially support yourself and pay for the course
    • You must also have a certain standard of English if you are not from an English-speaking country. If you want to study a bachelors degree or higher qualification, you need to have a B2 level of English. For courses below the level of a bachelors, you must have a B1 level of English

    If you need to work whilst you are in the UK, the Student Visa will enable you to do so – you can work for up to 20 hours per week under a UK Student Visa.

    Do Immigration Solicitors in Chelsea and Kensington Assist with Settlement Applications?

    Yes, immigration solicitors can help you with settlement applications including for Indefinite Leave to Remain, British citizenship and EEA permanent residence.

    If you have spent five years of lawful residence in the UK, you will usually be eligible to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) status. ILR is a form of permanent residence, enabling you to live in the UK without any restrictions.

    If you wish to become a British citizen, you can apply for citizenship after one year of living under ILR. Once you are a British citizen, you will be able to apply for a British passport and enjoy the full benefits of British citizenship.

    Our London immigration lawyers in Chelsea and Kensington offer full assistance with settlement applications. We will help you to prepare a settlement application of the highest standard, maximising your chances of achieving the results you are looking for.

    If you would like to speak with one of our immigration law specialists, please call us now on  0330 433 1213.

    Kensington and Chelsea immigration advice

    Our Kensington and Chelsea immigration lawyers also provide comprehensive Fiance Visa advice and support.

    The standard Fiance Visa processing time is three to six months. However, this can take longer if you fail to provide the correct documentation. If you opt for our services, we will avoid this problem by conducting a thorough document check, ensuring that all of your supporting paperwork is in place and well-organised.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you have a large amount of money which you wish to invest in the UK, you can apply for an Investor Visa. This is an exclusive UK visa with particularly attractive benefits, including the possibility of applying for UK citizenship after just three years of UK residence.

    You could be eligible for the Investor Visa if:

    • You are aged 18 or over
    • You have at least £2,000,000 in investment funds
    • You are willing to make a substantial financial investment in the UK
    • You have opened a UK bank account
    • You can demonstrate that your money belongs to either you or your partner

    Yes, we offer support and expert guidance on any immigration query, regardless of its complexity. We are a team of highly experienced immigration lawyers and we take pride in the exceptional service we offer.

    If you need some immigration advice, whether on a visa application or for something as complex as an asylum application, we are here to help.

    Please call us now on 0330 433 1213 for expert UK immigration advice.

    If you cannot meet us at one of our many offices throughout the United Kingdom, you can still receive the support you need from us.

    You can speak with our Kensington and Chelsea immigration lawyers either over the phone or on Skype, regardless of if you are looking for general advice or full visa application assistance.

    Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can help you today.