I Want to Apply for a UK Visa. Do I Need to Hire an Immigration Solicitor?
It is not an absolute requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a UK visa. However, we highly recommend that you seek the support of qualified immigration legal professionals if you want to apply for a visa.
Unfortunately, visa rejections are commonplace, and this is usually down to the applicant missing some key documents or evidence to support their application. Even if you feel confident with completing your immigration application, there is no substitute for the expertise of an immigration law specialist. This could well be the difference between your visa application being accepted or rejected.
Our London immigration lawyers are highly experienced and can provide assistance in all areas of immigration law, including family visas, work visas and settlement applications. We will ensure that your immigration application is completed to the very highest standards.
Through hiring our services, you will maximise your chances of achieving the outcome you are looking for.
What Services do IAS’ Immigration Lawyers in Lambeth Offer?
We offer support and assistance in all areas of immigration law including standard visa applications, appeals and administrative reviews. We also offer full support to asylum seekers, refugees and to those who have been detained.
The main services we offer are the following:
- Advice package. The advice package is a great option if you are looking for professional, legal immigration advice. With the advice package, you will have an untimed discussion with one of our immigration caseworkers, who will advise you on the best course of action to take
- Application package. The application package is our most popular service. You will be paired with an immigration lawyer who will work with you to complete your visa application from start to finish
- Fast-track application package. If you need an immigration application completed as quickly as possible, the Fast-track application package is the option for you
- Appeal package. If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, we can offer full support including representation in a court of law
- Document & Application Checking Service. One of our caseworkers will assess your immigration application to ensure it is up to all necessary Home Office standards
For more information on our industry-leading packages, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
Can Your London Immigration Lawyers Help Me Apply for a Work Visa?
If you want to work in the UK as a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a UK work visa. Tier 2 visas are for those entering into long-term employment in the UK, where as the Tier 5 work visa is for temporary workers.
If you wish to work in the UK, you must have been offered a position by a UK company which holds a sponsorship licence.
Within the Tier 2 visa category, there are four visas:
- Tier 2 (General): The main UK work visa
- Tier 2 Intra-company transfer visa: For employees who are transferring to the UK branch of a multinational company
- Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa: For sport professionals moving to the UK
- Tier 2 Minister of Religion Visa: For those who have been offered a job within a faith community in the UK
For a Tier 2 (General) Visa, the main requirements are as follows:
- Have a job offer from a UK employer with a sponsorship licence
- Hold a Certificate of Sponsorship
- Will be earning an appropriate salary for the job
- Be over the age of 16 at the time of the application
- Meet a certain standard of English language ability if from a non-English-speaking country
- Demonstrate that you can financially support yourself and any dependents whilst you are in the UK
To speak with one of our Lambeth immigration lawyers, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.
Lambeth British citizenship guidance
Did you know that our Lambeth imigration lawyers also provide a full range of British citizenship application services?
Regardless of your chosen route to citizenship, we have the knowledge, experience and work-ethic that is needed to deliver you success. We will complete your application form to the highest possible standard, and maintain a frequent dialogue with the Home Office throughout the process. For more information on how to proceed, contact us today on 0330 433 1213.
The Spouse Visa is one of the most sought-after UK visas. With the Spouse Visa, you can stay in the UK for up to 2 and a half years and you are entitled to work in the country too. The Spouse Visa can be extended for a further 2 and a half years too.
If you would like expert guidance and assistance with your Spouse Visa application, our Lambeth immigration law specialists are here to help. You can rest assured that we will do our utmost to help you reunite with your partner in the UK.
The amount of time it will take for the Home Office to process visa applications depends on the particular application, as well as the applicant’s individual circumstances.
The standard visa application processing time is eight weeks from the date the Home Office receives the application. However, the processing of the visa could be delayed if immigration officials need to get in touch with the applicant for more information.
If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, there is a priority service and a super priority service.
With the priority service, your application will be processed within five working days at an additional cost of £500. The super priority service costs an additional £800, and the application will be processed within one working day.
Our Fast-track application package is the ideal option if you need your visa completing as quickly as possible.
Call us now on 0330 433 1213 for more information.
Our immigration law specialists are positioned throughout the United Kingdom and Ireland, and you can speak to them at one of our many offices.
However, if you cannot meet us in office, this is no barrier to getting in touch with us. We offer our services both over the phone and online over Skype, with no compromise on the exceptional service which we offer to our clients.
Call us now on 0330 433 1213 for more information.