Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm
Contact Us

Immigration lawyers in Manor Park

Are you looking for immigration lawyers in Manor Park? Our expert immigration caseworkers can help with all types of visa, asylum, and settlement applications, such as ILR and Citizenship.

Call our Manor Park, London team today on 0333 305 9375

Read our 899 reviews

Can I get immigration advice in Manor Park about a Spouse Visa?

The Immigration Advice Service offers a unique package to assist people who wish to reunite with their partners in the UK. If you need advice on how to meet the UK Partner Visa criteria, our lawyers can assist. This covers if you are a foreign national who originates from abroad, or if you are a UK citizen wishing to sponsor your loved one to come and live with you.

We can support you and your family by offering custom-made advice or application session with one of our Manor Park immigration lawyers. In our advice session, your personally assigned IAS lawyer will ensure you meet all the requirements of this specific visa, including the financial requirement, accommodation requirement, ‘genuine relationship test’ and the English language requirement.

In addition, we can also offer Spouse Visa application support. Here, your lawyer, who specialises in Family Visa applications, will guide you through each step of the Spouse Visa application. We will ensure you have all the right documents before sending your application off to the Home Office. We will even provide a Letter of Recommendation which highlights the merits of your case.

Can the IAS help me with my UK visa application?

Yes, the Immigration Advice Service helps people every day with their UK visa application. Whether you are a prospective student, a family member of a settled person in the UK or someone who wants to migrate to the UK for work, there is a visa for you and an immigration lawyer here on hand to help you secure it.

The most important thing to be aware of is that each visa dictates its own individual requirements and costs. Certain visas will grant you the opportunity to remain in the UK for a long time, while others will only permit entry on a short-term basis. In addition, you will need to score points in order to secure a visa. The UK’s post-Brexit immigration system is built on a points-based system whereby you will need to gain points in certain areas, such as English speaking ability, which you need to accumulate in order to qualify for a visa. For instance, you will need to score 70 points for a Skilled Worker Visa in which you will need to demonstrate English language ability, a job offer and a salary over a certain threshold. You will gain extra points if your visa is featured on the UK Shortage Occupation List and you have a degree or PhD.

We have a wide range of packages available to suit your individual circumstances. Speak to our client care team today to hear more about them on 0333 305 9375.

Did you know that our Manor Park lawyers specialise in UK Nationality applications? 

The OISC-certified lawyers we have in our Manor Park office take great pride in assisting people with their nationality and British passport applications. Our Manor Park immigration office in London has plenty of nationality immigration lawyers on hand to help you. Whether you wish to naturalise as a British Citizen, gain citizenship through marriage or register your right, we have the solicitors on hand to help you.

Ring our client care team today to hear more about our British Citizenship and Nationality Advice Packages on 0333 305 9375. As well as the Manor Park area, we also have offices in London, Manchester, and Birmingham as well as many other locations throughout the UK. You can also check our office finder for your closest branch. We look forward to speaking with you.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Services we Provide

Frequently Asked Questions

Yes, we can help you no matter where in the world you are.

We take pride in helping people migrate from all over the world to the UK. As such, we have dedicated spaces for video calls and phone calls for those who cannot make it to our Manor Park office in London.

Rest assured that the standard of advice and support you will receive as part of our remote services will not be compromised because you cannot speak to us face-to-face. We offer the same standard and services as normal. If you have any questions after 7 days, you can ask any follow-up questions too.

In addition, if our Manor Park office is too far, we have a wide range of offices scattered all across London, Manchester and Birmingham. Give us a call to see where your nearest office is.

Call us on 0333 305 9375 to find out more about how we can cater to your remote advice session.

Yes, we help people with their Student Visa applications regularly.

London is a great place to study and offers a wide range of universities, work experience and opportunities. Every year, we help hundreds of students achieve their dream of coming to study in a prestigious university. We can help you throughout the entire Student Visa process. Once your course comes to an end and your visa is due to expire, we can even help you remain in London by switching onto Work Visa. After accumulating 5 years in the UK, you can then switch onto Indefinite Leave to Remain, which we can help you with too.

Call us on 0333 305 9375 to find out more about how we can help you with your Student Visa application to London.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.

Contact Us