Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Newham

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Newham provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    IAS’ immigration lawyers in Newham: can they help me with my Investor Visa application?

    Our professional immigration lawyers in Newham offer premium consultation and application services to those who wish to invest into UK businesses. If you are an international investors and you wish to enter the UK, you may be eligible for a Tier 1 Investo Visa.

    To ensure that your application is successful, and there are no delays, you can rely on one of our top immigration solicitors in Newham. We will review your personal circumstnaces and advise you on your investment options and qualifying investments. We will also liaise with the Home Office until your application is completed.

    For an in-depth discussion of your personal circumstances, call 0330 433 1213 or make an enquiry online.

    I wish to apply for a Civil Partnership Visa. Can an immigration lawyer in Newham help me?

    Same sex couples can legally form a civil partnership in the UK or, if eligible, convert their exiting relationship into a marriage. If this is your case, you can apply for a UK Unmarried Partner Visa.

    With this permit, you and your partner will be able to live in England and Wales. Nevertheless, dfferent rules may apply in Scotland and Northern Ireland.

    To receive professional advice on this matter, you can get in touch with one of our immigration solicitors in Newham.

    UK Spouse Visa application: do I need an immigration solicitor in Newham?

    If you are a British citizen or settled person and you are looking for settling in the UK with your partner, you can apply for a Spouse Visa. Nevertheless, to be eligible, there are several requirements that you must meet.

    Most importantly, you must build a strong portfolio of supporting documents to demonstrate that your relationship is genuine. For this reason, it is recommended to seek the help of an immigration lawyers.

    At IAS, our immigration solicitors in Newham are experienced in UK immigration law and have already helped several couples successfully apply for a Spouse Visa. To find out more about our dedicated partner visas services, you can get in touch with our customer care team.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you are a Commonwealth citizen and you can prove that one of your grandparents was a UK national, you may be eligible for a UK Ancestry Visa.

    It is essential to submit a bundle of supporting documents to demonstrate your eligibility. If you fail to prove your circumstances, your application may be delayed or refused.

    If you wish to receive professional assistance and advise on your application, our immigration lawyers in Newham will be happy to help. Call us or request a callback to find our more about our family visas services.

    Need legal support for a Family Visa application? Our team of immigration lawyers based in East London’s Newham can support you if this is the case.

    We have lawyers around the UK, including across London. If you want to join your family member in East-London (or having someone from overseas join you) then our solicitors can support you in making an application to UKVI.