Why should I choose your Upper Clapton immigration lawyers?
Regardless of how complex your situation is, our immigration lawyers in Upper Clapton have the skills, knowledge and work-ethic that is needed to find a positive solution. We are highly experienced in all areas of immigration law, from Spouse Visa applications to Tier 2 Visa Extensions, and have a proud track record of securing approved applications for our clients.
From the moment you walk through our doors, we will do everything possible to make you feel both welcome and at home. Our ethics are hugely important to us here at the Immigration Advice Service. Our guiding principle is that all people, regardless of background, are entitled to reliable, affordable immigration advice, and we do strive to put that principle into practice at every given opportunity.
If you choose our assistance, you will be assigned a lawyer who will sit down with you and discuss your situation in order to determine how best to proceed. If you then opt for our Application Package, your lawyer will handle all aspects of the application process with the utmost care and professionalism, going above and beyond to secure your intended outcome. From preparing a Letter of Representation that maximises the strengths of your application to the Home Office, to conducting a thorough document check to ensure that all of your supporting paperwork is in order, our services are designed to succeed.
In addition to providing a first-rate legal service, we are also deeply committed to making a positive difference in the world around us. We are involved in a number of community and voluntary projects on an organisation-wide scale, and frequently host in-house charity events in support of a wide range of causes. We are also keen to contribute towards environmental protection goals by minimising our impact on the environment wherever possible.
Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 to begin the process. We look forward to hearing from you.
What are the Unmarried Partner Visa eligibility requirements?
The Unmarried Partner Visa is designed for persons who wish to settle with their British partner in the UK. In order for your application to be a success, the following eligibility requirements must first be satisfied:
- Yourself and your partner must be at least 18 years of age;
- You must intend to stay together on a permanent basis;
- Any previous relationships pertaining to yourself or your UK sponsor must have come to an end;
- There must be suitable accommodation/living arrangements in place for both yourself and your partner;
- You and your partner must be able to support yourselves (and any dependants) financially without having to rely on public funds;
- As a couple, you must meet the income threshold of £18,600 per year. This is also the income requirement for the main Spouse Visa category for those sponsoring a non-EU national. The threshold increases to £22,400 for those also sponsoring a child, and increases by a further £2,400 for each additional child;
- You must have lived together for a minimum of two years prior to commencing your Unmarried Partner Visa application.
Failing to fulfil these requirements could result in the rejection of your application. As a result, it is strongly advised that you seek the help of one of our OISC-accredited lawyers.
Did you know…
Did you know that our Upper Clapton immigration lawyers offer IAS’ full range of services?
Yes, assisting with Fiance Visa applications forms a major part of our work here at the Immigration Advice Service.
From ensuring that you satisfy the financial requirement, to completing your application form to the highest possible standard, we go above and beyond to secure your intended outcome.
Fiance Visa applications from abroad cost £1,523. If you are applying from within the UK, you will be charged £1,033.