Can your lawyers help me to become a British Citizenship?
Yes, our lawyers provide services to assist their clients throughout the entire British Citizenship application process. Becoming a British Citizen is a big step, and an exiting event, but the process is usually lengthy, complex and expensive. This is why it’s important to get it right first time, seeking the help of a professional immigration lawyers gives you the best chance of this.
There are many routes to UK citizenship, these include British Citizenship by Marriage, Descent, Birth or Naturalisation. Our lawyers in Whitechapel can assess which route is the most viable option for you by speaking to you about your circumstances.
Whichever route you choose, they can support you with your application. The support that our lawyers in Whitechapel provide includes:
- Practical assistance with filling in the application form
- Help with gathering and compiling a substantial portfolio of evidence
- Writing a Letter of Representation to support your application
- Communicating with the Home Office on your behalf throughout the application process.
- Thoroughly checking your completed application and documents to ensure there are no inaccuracies.
To start your application for British Citizenship today, speak to our team on 0333 305 9375.
What other services do your lawyers in Whitechapel offer?
As well as assisting with British Citizenship applications, our lawyers in Whitechapel also help their clients with a range of other immigration issues. These often include UK visa applications, applications to become a UK sponsor company, asylum claims and much more. Every one of our clients receives a bespoke service tailored to their specific needs, but the general list of services that our lawyers offer include:
- Advice sessions – where you can get reliable and professional legal advice about your immigration options or the immigration issue you are facing
- Application assistance – this service will see a dedicated caseworker guide you from start to finish throughout the entire application process for UK visas, British Citizenship, asylum and sponsor licenses.
- Document and application checks – where you can have one of our highly trained lawyers professionally check your application before it is submitted to make sure that there are no mistakes, greatly reducing your chances of refusal.
- Appeal services – for cases where application do get rejected, our lawyers can help you to launch an appeal against the decision
- Fast-track application services – for those who need an application submitted to a tight deadline, our lawyers can work around the clock do get this done for you.
For more information about any of the above services, get in touch with our Whitechapel lawyers today by calling 0333 305 9375.
The requirements for British Citizenship vary depending on the route you are using to apply but generally you must:
- Have had settlement status in the UK for at least 12 months
- Have passed the Life in the UK test
- Be able to demonstrate your knowledge of the English language (unless you are a refugee)
- Meet the good character requirement
For more information about the requirements for citizenship, and to find out how you can meet them, speak to our team on 0333 305 9375.
Of course, IAS has offices all over the UK and clients all over the world. It’s not a problem if you cannot make it into one of our offices as our lawyers can offer all of their services remotely.
Appointments are also available over the phone or via Skype call. To book an appointment today call 0333 305 9375.