Why should I hire IAS’ immigration lawyers in Wigan?
When applying for a UK Visa, seeking professional advice is the best way to ensure that your request is successful. Most importantly, your dedicated lawyer in Greater Manchester can help you avoid any unpleasant situation, such as having your case rejected or delayed.
With the help of IAS’ immigration lawyers in Wigan, you can entrust your case with one of our highly experienced specialists. We offer a wide range of immigration services, aimed at helping each of our customers.
Call us on 0333 363 8577 or enquire online to find out how we can maximise your chances of a successful application with our services. We also have lawyers located outside of Wigan, in areas such as London, Birmingham and Manchester. No matter where you are, we can help.
Can IAS’ immigration lawyers in Wigan help me apply for British Citizenship?
You can become a British citizen either by birth or by applying for UK Naturalisation if you are aged 18 or over.
One of our qualified immigration specialists in Great Manchester will:
- Advise you on how to proceed to seek British citizenship
- Check your supporting documents to ensure they can support your case
- Assess your eligibility for British citizenship
- Ensure you are prepared for your Life in the UK Test
- Complete each part of your application on your behalf
- Liaise with the Home Office
Get in touch with our team today to start your journey towards British citizenship.
If your application has been refused, you will receive a rejection letter from the Home Office, together with further instructions on your right to appeal against this decision.
If you are granted the right to appeal, you will have 28 days to submit your request. To receive professional help with your appeal, we recommend hiring an immigration solicitor in Wigan.
At IAS, we offer a dedicated Appeal Package. As a part of our services, one of our lawyers will review the reasons for your refusal and complete your appeal application on your behalf.
Proceeding with an appeal is always complicated, but we will work tirelessly to ensure that your case is successful.
IAS is a team of highly experienced immigration lawyers in Greater Manchester, who can help you change your immigration status and remain in the UK.
If you wish to switch from a Skilled Worker Visa to Indefinite Leave to Remain, one of our immigration specialists will be happy to help.
Our services include:
- Assessing your eligibility for ILR
- Helping you prepare for the Life in the UK Test
- Ensuring that you hold an adequate bundle of supporting documents
- Preparing a Letter of Representation to accompany your application
- Liaise with the Home Office until your application is complete.
Get in touch with our team of immigration lawyers in Wigan to find out more about our services.