What services do IAS’ immigration lawyers in Wiltshire offer?
At IAS, we offer a wide range of unique immigration advice services. They are all designed to provide an excellent and reliable legal guidance to our clients.
As a part of our services, our immigration solicitors in Wiltshire offer:
- Advice Package, to get an extensive review of your case from a professional immigration solicitor;
- Application Package, designed to offer practical assistance with your application. When you hire your dedicated immigration lawyer in Wiltshire and choose this package, your adviser will professionally complete and submit your forms on your behalf.
- Appeal Package, to offer reliable advice to those who wish to challenge the UKVI decision about their applications.
- Fast Track Package, that is a premium service for clients who are particularly anxious about their deadlines.
Get in touch with our team of immigration lawyers in Wiltshire to find out more about our services. If you are not located in Wiltshire, we also have teams in London, Birmingham and Manchester that can assist you.
If my application is refused, can my immigration lawyer in Wiltshire represent me in Court?
It must first be noted that not every immigration refusal decision carries the right to appeal. You will find detailed information in the letter of refusal that you are going to receive from the Home Office in the case of rejection of your application.
Once you are sure you can proceed with your appeal application, one of our immigration solicitors in Wiltshire will be happy to help. Your dedicated adviser will review your refusal case and evaluate your options to appeal. If you decide to proceed, we will complete and submit your Appeal application on your behalf. In addition, we can liaise with the Home Office through each step of this process.
If necessary, your lawyer will professionally represent you at the hearing before the Tribunal.
To hear more about our Appeal Package services, call us or enquire online.
Naturalisation is the process through which a foreign national become a British citizen after being living in the country for at least three years as a settled person.
If you wish to apply for this status, you need to meet specific requirements. Since this may be a complicated process, it is advisable to seek legal guidance. At IAS, our immigration lawyers in Wiltshire ha already helped several clients with their British Naturalisation application.
If you choose our UK Naturalisation services, we will first check your eligibility, to build the right strategy to maximise your chances of success. After this, your dedicated immigration solicitor in Wiltshire will:
- Review your supporting documents to prepare an adequate portfolio of evidence;
- Prepare a dedicated Letter of Representation to underline the merits of your case;
- Professionally complete and submit your application to the Home Office;
- Manage communications with the UKVI until a decision is made.
Hire one of your immigration lawyers in Wiltshire. Your dedicated adviser will closely assist you through every stage of your British Naturalisation application and help you get your desired results.
Contact us today to learn more about our services.
If your UK Visa application has been refused, you will receive further details about your eligibility to appeal to the Home Office’s decision. At this point, you will be ready to apply for an Administrative Review. This is a very complicated process that allows you to ask the Home Office to reconsider your application due to an incorrect calculation on any aspect of your case.
If you wish to proceed with an Administrative Review, you should seek legal guidance. By doing this, you can ensure that your chances of success will be maximised, and that your case will be handled by one of the best immigration lawyers in Wiltshire.
At IAS, our expert professionals are available to assist you through the entire Administrative Review process. Your dedicated immigration solicitor in Wiltshire will help you by:
- Checking your eligibility for an Administrative Review;
- Help you understand the reasons for your application’s refusal;
- Guide in you gathering sufficient documents to support your appeal;
- Liaise with the Home Office during your Administrative Review application process.
Call us today to discuss your case with one of our experts.
If you have left your country of residence and you are unable to go back due to a fear of persecution, you may able to seek asylum in the UK. However, to be granted asylum for you and your family, you need to demonstrate that you meet specific criteria.
At IAS, our team of expert immigration lawyers in Wiltshire is passionate about helping people in needs. If you wish to claim asylum in this country, we are happy to help you our excellent advice services.
One of our immigration solicitors in Wiltshire will follow your case and provide extensive guidance through your asylum claim. This includes:
- Help you build a strong portfolio of supporting document;
- Write a Letter of Representation to accompany your application and highlight the reason why you should be granted asylum;
- Liaise with the authorities until a decision is made.