What happens when I get in touch with IAS’ immigration lawyers in York?
When you call us or enquire online, our client care team will get in touch with you to discuss your situation. We will then pair you with one of our best immigration lawyers in York.
By choosing IAS, you can benefit from:
- An untimed Advice Session with your dedicated lawyer. If you cannot travel to our office in York, you can also arrange a phone conversation. During this meeting, you and your adviser can discuss your case and evaluate the best strategy to proceed. After your first Advice Session, you will have seven more days to address any follow-up queries full of charge;
- Our bespoke Application Package. Your lawyer will take care of every step necessary to complete and submit your application to the Home Office on your behalf.
Call us or use our online contact form to find out more about our immigration advice services and packages.
What services do your immigration specialists in York offer?
Our immigration lawyers in York have already helped several clients get a positive outcome from their UK Visa application. We proudly offer expert guidance on an extensive range of immigration matters, such as:
- Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in the UK;
- British nationality and naturalisation;
- UK Spouse and Partner Visas;
- Family and Dependant Visas;
- Immigration employment law;
- Asylum applications and claims;
- Appeals and administrative reviews.
Call us to discuss your immigration issues with your dedicated immigration worker in York.
Can I hire one of your immigration lawyers in York to join my family in the UK?
If your family lives in the UK, but you are a non-EU national, you will need to apply for a Family Visa to join them.
This tier includes different permits, based on your situation and your kinship with a UK national or settled person, such as:
- UK Ancestry Visa, for citizens of Commonwealth countries who meet specific conditions;
- Child Dependant Visa, for family members who are under the age of 18 and unmarried;
- Adult Dependant Visa, for those who are over the age of 18 or married.
Call us or enquire online to discuss your case with our immigration specialists in York.
Not all immigration refusal decision carries the right to appeal. You can find detailed information in the letter of refusal that you will receive from the Home Office.
Once you decide to proceed with your appeal application, one of our immigration law specialists in York will be happy to help you complete and submit your Appeal application. If necessary, your lawyer will professionally represent you at the hearing before the Tribunal.
To hear more about our Appeal Package services, call us or enquire online.
The UK Sponsor Licence Application process may be complicated. For this reason, you should seek guidance from our immigration lawyers in York. We will assess the eligibility of your business, complete your application forms, and submit your bundle of documents to the Home Office.
Call us to learn more about our services.
Depending on your circumstances, you may be eligible for one of the UK Family Visas.
At IAS, we are committed to helping families settle in the UK together. For this reason, we offer a wide range of dedicated services to family members and dependents who wish to enter the UK.
Contact us now or enquire online to request a call back from our client care team.