Home Office announce that visa application services will start to reopen this June
According to recent news Britain’s two major visa processing units, the UK Citizenship Application Services (UKVAS) and UKVI, are to begin a phased reopening of Service Points. This will be taking place from 1 June 2020.
Applicants will be able to access these services on an assignment basis and will be admitted in phases.
UKVAS and the UKVI will constantly monitor the success of this plan, and are aiming to serve as many applicant’s needs as possible.
How will I be affected?
People who have been selected as eligible for phase one will be able to book appointments starting from 1st June immediately.
A list of the Service Points that will be reopening can be found on the UKVCAS website.
Some areas of the country will not be able to reopen their Service Points immediately. However, UKVCAS state that they will be “reviewing this approach regularly to assess when [they] are able to open more appointments”.
How do I book a place?
If you are eligible to book a place and access one of the Service Points, you can follow these steps:
- Login to your UKVCAS
- Once your booking has been confirmed you will receive a booking confirmation that includes attachments that have the relevant QR codes for your application(s).
- Print off these attachments and bring them to your appointment (this is not essential but the UKVCAS recommend this in order to reduce your wait time and also minimise the risk of spreading COVID-19 as staff will not need to handle your mobile phone).
How can you help?
Our team of immigration lawyers can assist you if you want to book onto either the UKVI or UKVCAS services.
- Help you find out if you’re eligible to book onto the first phase of reopening
- Advise you on the requirements you must meet, the application process and your personal next steps
- If you are eligible, oversee the booking and UK Visa application process for you
- Assist you with submitting your application and correspond with the UKVI and UKVCAS on your behalf
- Advise you on how the coronavirus does and will continue to impact all elements of your specific application(s).
Call us on 0333 305 9375 to take the first steps towards booking your place.
Comprehensive immigration advice tailored to your circumstances and goals.
Designed to make your visa application as smooth and stress-free as possible.
Fast Track Package
Premium application service that ensures your visa application is submitted to meet your deadline.
Ensure you have the greatest chance of a successful appeal. We will represent you in any case.
The Advice Package
With our untimed Advice Session, our professional immigration lawyers will review your case and provide you with comprehensive advice, completely tailored to your needs and your situation.
The Application Package
With our Application Package, your dedicated caseworker will advise you on your application process and eligibility. Your legal advisor will then complete and submit your forms to the Home Office on your behalf.
The Fast Track Package
Our Fast-Track Application Package is a premium service for those who need to submit their application in time with their deadlines. Your case will become a top priority for our lawyers and you will benefit from our highest-quality services.
The Appeal Package
By choosing our Appeal Package, you can rely on our lawyers’ legal knowledge and experience to ensure you have the highest chance of a successful appeal. We will also fully represent you in any hearings/tribunals.