Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Aldgate

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Aldgate provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    I need help with my Unmarried Partner Visa application. Can I call IAS’ immigration solicitors in Aldgate?

    Yes, of course you can. Our immigration lawyers in X are specialized in Family Visas application, including Unmarried Partner Visa permits. If you and your partner wish to live together in the UK, we can help you through each step of this process.

    Get in touch with our customer care team to find out more about our services.

    I wish to invest in the UK. Can an immigration lawyer in Addington help me?

    International investors who can invest at least £2 million or more in a UK business, may be eligible to apply for a Tier 1 Investor Visa.

    To get this permit, you must prepare an extensive bundle of documents to support your eligibility and demonstrate your intention to invest in this country.

    To make sure that there are no delays in your application, you can seek the advice of one of our immigration solicitors in Addington. We have already helped several investors and we are experienced in any immigration matters.

    Call us on 0330 433 1213 today on to speak to a member of our team.

    Did you know we also have offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.


    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you are in the UK on a Tier 2 Visa, you can bring your family with you. The same applies if you wish to extend your permit to remain in the UK for an additional period.

    You can include all your children under the age of 18 in your Tier 2 Visa application. On the other hand, any member of the family who has already turned 18 will need to submit a separate application.

    To get professional assistance on this matter and to explore your options to bring your family to the UK, you can speak with one of IAS’ immigration lawyers in Aldgate. Our team will be happy to discuss your case and help you complete your application form, while liaising with the Home Office.