Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 6 pm

Find an office

20 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 7000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 8.30 am to 6 pm.
4.7 rating 2649 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Chingford

The Immigration Advice Service’s immigration lawyers in Chingford are here to provide expert immigration legal advice. Whatever your immigration query, the IAS is here to help.

Speak to our client care team on 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    What Services do Immigration Solicitors in Chingford Offer?

    The services which Chingford immigration solicitors offer depend on the particular company. Some immigration law firms offer limited services, whereas others offer comprehensive services.

    The Immigration Advice Service offer support and assistance in all areas of immigration law. This includes family visas, work visas, short-stay visas, help for UK businesses who want to hire a foreign national, as well as full legal support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained. Whatever your immigration query, regardless of its complexity, our immigration legal specialists are here for you.

    We offer a range of specialist, industry-leading packages:

    • Advice package: This is the option for you if you are looking for expert immigration legal advice
    • Application package: If you are looking to complete a UK immigration application, this package is the ideal option. One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate the application to the very highest standard
    • Fast-track application package: The premium version of our application package. One of our immigration specialists will work tirelessly to complete your visa application as quickly as possible
    • Appeal package: If you wish to challenge a Home Office decision, whether through an appeal or through an administrative review, the IAS is here to support you with our appeal package
    • Document and application check: We will take a professional look at your UK immigration application, assessing to see if it meets necessary standards
    • Emergency support: For emergency immigration legal advice. If you have been detained, we can offer emergency assistance
    • Help for UK businesses. If you wish to hire an overseas national, we can offer the guidance you need, including your responsibilities as an employer

    For more information on any of the services we offer, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    I Want to Hire a Foreign National. Can the IAS’ Chingford Immigration Lawyers Help Me?

    As mentioned above, the IAS has a specific package which is designed for UK businesses who wish to hire overseas nationals. With this package, one of our immigration lawyers who is experienced in UK business law will advise you on everything you need to know.

    The first thing you need to do is apply for a sponsor licence. With your sponsor licence application, you will need to explain the role which your prospective employee/s will be filling. You will also need to nominate people within your business to manage the sponsor management system.

    If your sponsor licence application is accepted, you will be able to start assigning certificates of sponsorship to overseas nationals who you wish to hire. You will need to provide each of your prospective employees with the unique certificate of sponsorship number as they will need this when they are applying for their UK work visa.

    As the employer of overseas national/s, you will need to undertake certain duties and responsibilities.

    These include:

    • Ensuring that your international employees have the necessary skills and qualifications to do the job
    • Keeping copies of your workers’ professional qualifications
    • Informing the UKVI if your sponsored workers are not abiding by the conditions of their visa

    For more information on how we can help you hire a foreign national, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

    What are the Requirements for a Tier 2 (General) Visa?

    If you want to work in the UK as a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a UK work visa.

    The Skilled Worker Visa, sometimes known as the Skilled Workers Visa, is the most common form of UK work visa for those who are entering into a long-term position of employment in the UK.

    With the Skilled Worker Visa, you can remain in the UK for up to five years and 14 days. At the end of this period, you will be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain status, which is a form of permanent UK residence.

    The main requirements for the Skilled Worker Visa are as follows:

    • Must have been offered a position in the UK by a sponsored company
    • Must have been given a Certificate of Sponsorship number by your prospective employer
    • Demonstrate that you are able to financially support yourself (and any dependents) whilst you are in the UK
    • Be at least 17-years-old at the time of your application
    • Meet the minimum salary threshold stipulated for your role
    • Demonstrate that you meet at least a level of B1 of English if from a non-English speaking country

    Did you know we also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland? Wherever you are located, the IAS is here to provide expert immigration legal support.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you need help extending your leave to remain as the spouse of a British person then we can pair you with an immigration lawyer in the North East of London who is suited to your needs.

    Our immigration lawyers are experienced in making all kinds of visa extensions on behalf of clients, including in the Spouse Visa category, and our Chingford immigration solicitors in North East London are fully equipped to help you if this is your aim.

    The Tier 2 visas are the UK work visas for long-term employment in the country. If you have been offered a place in a UK company on a long-term basis, you could be eligible for one of the Tier 2 visas.

    The Tier 2 visas are:

    Yes, if you cannot meet us at one of our offices, we can speak with you either over the phone or online on Skype.

    Whichever method you choose to hire our services, you can be guaranteed of the same exceptional service.

    Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your appointment with one of our immigration lawyers.