Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Dartford

Are you looking for an immigration solicitor in Dartford? Our Dartford immigration lawyers are here to provide expert immigration legal advice and application assistance in all areas of immigration law.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Do you Need an Immigration Lawyer in Dartford?

Do I Need to Hire a Dartford Immigration Solicitor to Apply for a UK Visa?

It is not an absolute legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a UK visa. However, we highly recommend doing so.

An experienced immigration solicitor will understand the complexities of UK immigration law and can help you secure your UK visa without the unnecessary stress of receiving a visa application rejection.

The experience and expertise of an immigration law firm can be invaluable. And that is why we recommend hiring immigration legal professionals to help you to complete your UK visa application.

What Services do your Dartford Immigration Lawyers Offer?

We offer immigration legal assistance in all areas of immigration law including Family VisasSkilled Worker visasIndefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship. We also offer immigration legal advice to UK businesses and provide emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.

We offer a number of specialist packages:

  • Advice package: This is for those who are seeking professional immigration legal advice
  • Application package: This is our most popular service. One of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your visa/immigration application to the very highest standard
  • Fast track application package: if you need your application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
  • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your visa/immigration application
  • Appeal package: If you want to challenge a Home Office decision, this is the option for you
  • Immigration legal advice for UK businesses: As mentioned above, we provide full immigration legal assistance to those who wish to hire overseas nationals
  • Emergency package: We offer emergency support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained

To find out more about any of our services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

What are the Requirements for a Spouse Visa?

If you are married to/in a civil partnership with a UK citizen or person with settled status, you could be eligible for the Spouse Visa.

The Spouse Visa is valid for 30 months if applied for from within the UK and 33 months if applied for from outside the UK. You can also apply for a Spouse Visa extension before your original Spouse Visa expires. As a Spouse Visa holder you can work and study in the UK without any restrictions.

However, the Spouse Visa has notoriously strict requirements and you must provide substantial evidence to prove your eligibility.

The main requirements for a Spouse Visa are:

  • Must be at least 18-years-old
  • Must be in a marriage/civil partnership which is recognised in UK law
  • Must meet the ‘genuine relationship’ requirement
  • Must have lived together for at least two years
  • Must have a combined annual income of at least £18,600. If you have any dependents, this fee increases by £3,800 for the first dependent and £2,400 per dependent for every other dependent
  • Must have suitable accommodation to live in the UK
  • Must be able to understand and communicate in English to a certain level

With our Spouse Visa application package, we can help you to acquire your Spouse Visa and reunite with your partner in the UK. We will provide invaluable assistance in preparing your portfolio of evidence to prove your eligibility. We will also complete your application form and write a letter of representation on your behalf, highlighting the merits of your case.

When your application has been submitted, we will liaise with the Home Office throughout the process and will keep you informed on your application’s progress.

To find out more about our Spouse Visa application package, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

We also have teams waiting to take your call in LondonManchester and Birmingham, or you can choose to speak with us at one of our other locations.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

There are many immigration solicitors operating in the Dartford area and each one offers a different range of services. Our Dartford immigration lawyers offer assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR).

Indefinite Leave to Remain is a form of permanent residence. This means you can remain in the country without any restrictions as an ILR holder.

Generally, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after you have spent five years lawfully living in the UK. This includes those who have been living in the UK under a Family Visa, Tier 2 work visa and Ancestry Visa.

In certain cases, you could be eligible sooner. For instance, if you have been living in the UK under an Innovator Visa or Investor Visa, you will be eligible after just two years of UK residency, or even two.

After you have spent 12 months living in the UK under Indefinite Leave to Remain status, you will be eligible for British citizenship.

To find out more about how we can help you to secure permanent residence in the UK, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

Yes, we offer full support to those who would like to hire overseas nationals. There are a number of conditions which you must meet in order to be eligible to hire an overseas national, and there are certain duties which you must uphold too.

The first thing you will need to do is apply for a sponsorship licence. You will need to designate certain people within your business to manage the Sponsorship Management System (SMS). The roles which you will need to fill are:

  • Authorising officer: A senior position responsible for the actions of all the members of the staff and representatives who use the SMS
  • Key contact: They will be the main point of contact with the UKVI
  • Level 1 user: They will be responsible for all daily management of your licence through the SMS

If your sponsorship licence is accepted, you can then begin to assign certificates of sponsorship to your prospective employees. They will need to include their unique certificate of sponsorship number in their application.

Some of the duties you will need to fulfil as an employer of an overseas national are:

  • Check your international workers have the necessary skills and qualifications to do their jobs
  • Keep copies of workers’ professional accreditations
  • Only assign certificates of sponsorship to candidates who are suitable for the job
  • Tell UKVI if your sponsored workers are not complying with the conditions of their visa

For more information on how we can help you to acquire your sponsorship licence and keep with the duties as an employer of an overseas national, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

If you cannot meet us in-person, this is no barrier to hiring our services. We offer appointments both over the phone and online over Skype, with no compromise on our exceptional service.

Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to book your remote appointment today.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.