Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Denby

Our team of expert immigration lawyers and solicitors in Denby are here to provide high quality, affordable and timely service on all immigration cases. At the Immigration Advice Service, we care about your future.

Call us today in Denby on 0333 305 9375 for immediate help and assistance.

UK Student Visa Application

As of October 5, 2020, the Tier 4 (General) Student Visa has been replaced with the “Student Route”. This will be available to EU/EEA nationals who wish to enter the country after January 1, 2021.

If you are interested in studying in the UK, you will need to apply for a Student Visa. In the post-Brexit environment, both EEA nationals and non-EEA nationals will need to have an unconditional offer from a licenced sponsor to be eligible for the visa.

Those who graduate from an approved course in the UK will be able to remain in the country under the new Graduate Visa route for up to two years to live, work and look for work. PhD graduates will be able to do so for up to three years.

When am I eligible to apply for British Citizenship by Naturalisation?

To pursue British citizenship by Naturalisation you must be at least 18 years of age. In addition, a timeframe of six years of lawful residence in the UK including one year of Indefinite Leave to Remain status in the UK is also a factor in attaining British citizenship. You can apply for British citizenship after having spent one year in the UK under ILR status. Furthermore, there is no fixed answer to this question. It all depends on the immigration permit you live under in the UK.

There are many other factors that our expert lawyers will be waiting to carefully explain to you once you call.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

Unfortunately, any time spent in the UK under the student route  does not count towards minimum UK residency requirements.

However, international students who remain in the UK under the Graduate Visa or apply for a work visa after studying will start to accrue time towards minimum UK residency requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship.

If you’re planning on travelling to the UK and you aren’t a British citizen or an EU or EEA citizen, the likelihood is that you will need a visitor visa. UK law means that you’ll need to acquire one before travelling here, and immigration laws are quite tough in the UK so it’s important to make sure that you’ve got all the necessary travel documents which our lawyers in Denby can help you to verify. Otherwise, you might be denied entry by the immigration authorities when you get here. We always recommend using the Home Office website to check whether you need a visa to visit the UK.

The gov.uk website has a fantastic online interactive tool that you can use to check your visa requirements before travelling. The tool asks you a number of questions, including where you’re travelling from, and then offers a number of potential solutions.

Our immigration lawyers assist potential Fiance Visa holders in their application. This happens to be one of the core services we render at IAS. We will review your case in order to ensure that you meet the financial call and will draft up a letter of representation that optimizes the strengths of your application to the Home Office.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.