Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Ely

To receive professional assistance for your immigration issues, get in touch with our immigration lawyers in Ely.

Call us on 0330 433 1213 to speak to our immigration specialists who can assist with your situation.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Why should I hire an immigration lawyer in Ely?

    UK immigration law is complex, and having an immigration solicitor can make your immigration or emigration process less stressful. Hiring one of our specialists will not only give you peace of mind but also mean that your application will be submitted following the correct procedures.

    Seeking the advice of a solicitor who is experienced in immigration law is essential to maximise your chance of success. Book your first Advice session with one of our OISC accredited lawyers, and we will review your case to ensure to find only the best strategies to get your desired results.

    If you are happy with our service, you can hire your dedicated adviser and proceed with our Application package. You will thus receive comprehensive assistance in your application process, and your lawyer will also complete and submit your forms on your behalf.

    Get in touch today to learn more about our services.

    Can IAS’ immigration solicitors in Ely help my foreign spouse join me in the UK?

    If your spouse is not a British citizen, he or she will need a Partner Visa to live with you in the UK. However, your spouse needs to meet specific requirements before he or she submits the application. This includes being able to demonstrate the genuineness of your relationship, as well as being of good character (meaning that you both don’t hold criminal convictions) and being able to speak English.

    UK immigration rules for family members are very complicated. They are also often interpreted very strictly by the Home Office, and it is easy to make any mistake that can jeopardise your application.

    To avoid any unpleasant outcome from your application, you can hire one of our professional immigration lawyers. We will take care of your case, help you build an adequate bundle of documents and evidence, and liaise with the Home Office until you receive your visa.

    Call us or get in touch through our live chat to find out our services and packages for Partners and Family Visas.

    Can IAS’ immigration solicitors in Ely help me apply for ILR?

    ILR (Indefinite Leave to Remain) is a settled status that allows you to leave in the UK free from any immigration control. Before you apply for ILR, you must ensure that you meet all the necessary conditions.

    For example, you can only settle in the UK after spending a certain amount of year in the country as a lawful resident. You will also be asked to provide several pieces of evidence of your immigration history, and to prove your knowledge of the English language and customs.

    To receive extensive assistance on your settlement process, you can hire one of IAS’ expert immigration lawyers. We will guide you through each step of your application until your case is solved.

    We offer different services for those who wish to settle in the UK. Speak to our team to find out what is the best options for you.

    You may wish to get in touch with us at our London, Birmingham or Manchester office instead, or at one of our other locations.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    In the majority of cases, visitors and tourists are not allowed to switch their visa to different immigration status. However, there are a few situations and some exceptional circumstances which can make you unable to return to your home country and when you need to apply to remain in the UK.

    If you believe that this may be your case, you should consult an immigration specialist. Our lawyers in Ely have already handled several successful cases, and they will be happy to help you. Contact our customer care team to get in touch with our professionals.

    If you are over the age of 18 and you have spent a certain amount of years in the UK, you can naturalise as a British citizen even if you were born abroad.

    However, one of the requirements to become a British national is to be already free from immigration time restrictions. In other words, you need to be a UK national (for example, holding ILR).

    The legislation about naturalisation applications requires you to submit a significant number of documents. Moreover, you must demonstrate your commitment to living in the UK by having adequate knowledge of the British language and customs.

    Get in touch with our immigration lawyers in Ely to receive expert advice and guidance on your application. We will review your case, confirm your eligibility, and work tirelessly to ensure that your application is handled with extreme care.

    Yes, we can. Our professional immigration solicitors are experienced in employment-based immigration, and we offer dedicated packages and service to foreign workers and entrepreneurs.

    For example, based on your situation, we can help you apply for a Tier 1 Investor Visa, or get a Tier 1 Graduate Visa for young and ambitious applicants.

    Speak to our client care team, and we will pair you with one of our best immigration lawyers in Ely.