Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Haringey

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Haringey provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Can an immigration lawyer in Haringey help me visit the UK?

    If you are a foreign national and you wish to spend some time in the UK (up to six months), you may need to apply for a Visitor Visa UK.

    Nationals of non-EU and non-EEA countries are required to hold a visa before they enter the UK.

    The UK Standard Visitor Visa can be used for:

    • Leisure and tourism;
    • Short term business requirements, such as events, business appointments and conferences;
    • Other personal reasons, such as seeking and receiving private medical treatment.

    Whether your reason to enter the UK, you should hire a professional immigration solicitor in Haringey to follow your case. This will ensure that your application is processed in time with your needs, with no delays.

    At IAS, our immigration lawyers in Haringey offer dedicated visitor visa application services. To learn more about our bespoke immigration packages, you can call us or get in touch with our live chat to request a callback.

    I wish to apply for a Tier 5 Visa. How do I get in touch with an immigration solicitor in Haringey?

    The Tier 5 Visa is a temporary permit for those who wish to work and live in the UK for up to 12 months. Temporary workers who have received a job offer in the UK can thus apply for this visa, provided that they meet specific requirements.

    For example, with this visa, you can work ad an entertainer, diplomat, sportsperson or artist. However, there are different categories of Temporary Work Visas, meaning that the eligibility criteria may change based on your circumstances.

    To receive a professional assessment of your case and the assistance of a professional immigration solicitor in Haringey, you can rely on the IAS’ team. All our lawyers are experienced in UK immigration employment law and will be happy to help you submit a successful application. Get in touch today to find out more.

    What services do IAS’ immigration solicitors in Haringey offer to international investors?

    International businesspersons who intend to invest at least £2 million into UK businesses, can apply for a Tier 1 Investor Visa. Although there is no need for a UK company to sponsor your application, there are several criteria that you need to meet to be eligible.

    At IAS, we employ the best immigration lawyers in Haringey, who are experienced in UK employment law. This means that we can offer the most professional services for international investors, and guide them through each step of their applications.

    If you wish to speak to one of your specialists and benefit from our premium consultation services, you can call us on  0330 433 1213 or request a callback. We will match you with one of our immigration solicitors in Haringey for an in-depth discussion of your case.

    Immigration Lawyers in Haringey help with Spouse Visa Extensions  

    If your Spouse Visa is up for renewal, our immigration lawyers in Haringey offer full Spouse Visa extension support and guidance. 

    It is not a guarantee that you will be approved for your second Spousal Visa as you must ensure you meet the requirements. Here at our Haringey based office in North London, our immigration lawyers can help you to meet the Spouse Visa requirements and even fill our your Spouse Visa extension application for you. 

    We also have offices in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, the IAS is here for you.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    Based on the parents’ status, there are several ways for children to acquire British citizenship.

    For example, the child of parents who are citizens of the UK, will automatically be British. Differently, children of British nationals who were born abroad may need to be registered for their citizenship.

    If you wish to find out more about your child’s rights to become a citizen of the United Kingdom, you can get in touch with IAS’ team of immigration solicitors in Haringey.