Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Islington

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Islington provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Can IAS’ immigration lawyers in Islington help me apply for an Investor Visa?

    International businesspersons who wish to invest in a UK-based business can apply for a Tier 1 Investor Visa. To be eligible, you must be willing to invest at least £2 million into UK businesses.

    On the other hand, you are not required to hold a job offer from an employer, as you will not need a sponsor for your application. Besides, there is no English Language requirement to meet.

    Nevertheless, it is still essential to seek the professional advice of an immigration solicitor in Islington. This is the best way to ensure that your application is not delayed or refused.

    At IAS, all our immigration lawyers in Islington have already helped several international investors, and are now happy to follow your case. Get in touch with our customer care team to find out more about our professional services for international investors and businesspeople.

    How do I apply for British Naturalisation?

    British naturalisation is a legal process through which someone changes their nationality, becoming a national of the United Kingdom. If you weren’t born from British parents, you can still apply to become a British citizen.

    Before you apply for British Citizenship, however, you must first hold Indefinite Leave to Remain in the UK. This settlement status gives you the freedom to live, work and study in the UK.

    To ensure that you submit all the relevant documentation to support your British citizenship application, we recommend seeking the help of an immigration solicitor in Islington. With our help, you will be able to submit a successful application, by proving that you are eligible to become a citizen of the United Kingdom.

    Can IAS’ immigration solicitors in Islington help me apply for a Sports Visa?

    Professional sportspersons and qualified coaches may qualify to work in a sporting role in the UK with a Tier 2 Sportsperson Visa.

    However, before you submit your application, you must ensure that you meet certain requirements. For example, you must be recognised by your sport’s governing body as an elite member of your profession. Most importantly, this visa is part of the point-based system (PBS), meaning that there are several criteria you must meet to demonstrate that you are qualified and highly skilled.

    At IAS, our expert immigration lawyers in Islington can help you determine if you are eligible for this visa. Besides, we can advise you on how to proceed to submit a successful application. Get in touch with our team of professional immigration solicitors in Islington to find out more.

    Fiance Visa advice and application services

    Did you know that our immigration lawyers in Islington can also provide guidance and assistance with your Fiance Visa application?

    From ensuring that you meet what’s known as the ‘maintenance condition’- which means that your partner must be earning at least £18,600 per year to sponsor you- to helping you prepare for your English language test, we go above and beyond to deliver you success.

    As well as our Islington office, you can also find us in central LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    International visitors may need to apply for a Tourist Visa to enter the UK for short term stays of up to six months. This permit can act as a short-term business visa or for those who wish to visit their family in the UK.

    If you are not a citizen of either an EEA country or Switzerland, you may need to apply for this visa. To get a professional assessment of your circumstances, and to receive expert advice, you can hire one of our immigration lawyers in Islington. We will help you through each step of your application, to ensure that your application is successful.