Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Tower Hamlets

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Tower Hamlets provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.


    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Can an immigration lawyer in Tower Hamlets help me get UK Citizenship by marriage?

    According to UK nationality law, being married to a UK national does not automatically grant you British citizenship by marriage. This means that you are still required to spend a qualifying period of five years in the UK before you can apply for British naturalisation and obtain your UK passport.

    Many immigration routes can lead to settlement status in the UK. For example, you can enter the UK as a highly-skilled foreign worker or as an international student. After a certain period, you will be able to apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain, and then follow the citizenship path.

    To investigate your options to become a citizen of the United Kingdom, you can get in touch with our experienced professional lawyers. One of our immigration solicitors in Tower Hamlets will review your circumstances and advise you on all your options to enter the country.

    Get in touch with our customer care team to find out more.

    I wish to settle in the UK. Can an immigration solicitor in Tower Hamlets help?

    Before you submit your Indefinite Leave to Remain application, you must ensure that you meet all the legal requirements.

    First, you must have spent a certain period in the UK, with no more than 180 days in 12 months spent outside the UK. Besides, you must sit an English language and British culture test, to demonstrate your knowledge of British history and traditions.

    Depending on your immigration background, there may be several ways to become eligible to settle in the UK. Each path has different criteria and requires a bundle of supporting documents.

    To ensure that your application is successful, it is recommended getting in touch with an expert immigration lawyer in Tower Hamlets. To get only the best and most reliable advice, you should hire one of IAS’ immigration solicitors in London.

    Find out more about our services by getting in touch with our team.

    Our Tower Hamlets immigration lawyers also offer…

    IAS’ immigration lawyers in Tower Hamlets provide all manner of services, from Spouse Visa extension assistance to guidance for prospective Family Visa applicants.

    We also offer support to Fiance Visa applicants, and can provide assistance to persons applying for a Spouse Visa. From an initial advice session to our full-scale Application Package, we build our services around you. Get in contact today to begin your journey.

    As well as providing services to those based in Tower Hamlets, we also have offices located across the UK, including in LondonManchester, and Birmingham. You can also use the office finder to find your nearest branch.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you weren’t born from British parents, you can still get British citizenship at any point in your life. If you are eligible for British Naturalisation, you will carry the same rights as anyone born in the UK, and you will be able to live, work and study with your family in this country free from any immigration restrictions.

    Depending on your circumstances, there are many ways you can become eligible for British naturalisation. The best way to assess your case is to hire an immigration solicitor in Tower Hamlets. With IAS’ immigration specialists, your application will be successful. Call us to speak with one of our experts.

    If you wish to work and live in the UK for a maximum of 12 months, you can apply for a Temporary Worker Visa. This permit is designed for those who wish to seek employment in the UK as charity workers, artists, diplomats, entertainers and sportsperson, but on a temporary basis.

    If you want to be eligible for this visa, you need to score 40 points, including 30 points from your certificate of sponsorship. You must also demonstrate that you have enough funds to sustain yourself while in the UK.

    Understanding which visa category is best for you may be challenging. You can make your application process easier and smoother by seeking the help of IAS’ immigration lawyers in Tower Hamlets. With our team of immigration solicitors, we will assess your circumstances and ensure that you meet all the requirements to submit a successful application.