Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Bow

If you require professional legal guidance in London, IAS is here to help.

IAS’ immigration lawyers in Bow provide cost-effective packages to assist with any immigration matter.

Call 0330 433 1213 to find out more.

Can an immigration lawyer in Bow help me apply for a visa to study in the UK?

International students are welcomed to pursue their studies in the UK under the Tier 4 Visa. Pupils over the age of 18 can apply for a Student Visa, whereas younger applicants can request a Tier 4 Child Student Visa.

Before you apply for a UK Student Visa in Bow, you must make sure that you have been offered a place from a British educational institution holding a valid Sponsor Licence.

If you wish to find out more about the eligibility criteria for the UK Tier 4 Student Visa, you can get in touch with IAS’ immigration lawyers in Bow.

Do I need an immigration solicitor in Bow to apply for a Tier 2 Visa?

If you are an international employee and you have received a job offer from a UK-based company holding a valid Sponsor Licence, you can submit a Tier 2 Visa application.

Although seeking the help of an immigration solicitor in Bow is not mandatory, we recommend entrusting your case with a professional, who will guide you through each step of your case. At IAS, one of our experienced advisers, will review your case, and advice you on how to proceed with your application, to ensure that your case is successful. We can also help you migrate from Nigeria to work in the UK.

Call us today to book your first advice session with one of our UK immigration lawyers in Bow. Alternatively, you might wish to get in touch with our teams in LondonBirmingham or Manchester or at one of our other locations. The IAS provides expert immigration legal guidance throughout the UK.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

If you are an international entrepreneur and you wish to set up your business in the UK, there are many options you can evaluate. For example, if you have access to at least £2 million, you may be eligible for an Investor Visa. On the other hand, if you are a young entrepreneur and you want to set up your start-up in this country, you can apply for a Start-Up Visa.

At IAS, our immigration solicitors in Bow also offer dedicated services to those who are already in the UK on a Tier 1 Entrepreneur Visa.

Speak to our customer care team today to get in touch with an immigration specialist, and review your options to travel to the UK.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.