Leading Immigration Lawyers With Over 9000 Applications Approved
Call +44 (0)333 414 9244 | Mon - Sun, 8.30am -6pm

Immigration Lawyers in Chesterfield

Are you looking for an immigration lawyer in Chesterfield? Our immigration legal specialists are here to provide expert immigration advice in all areas to the people of Chesterfield and beyond.

Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about the services we offer.

Are you looking for an immigration lawyer in Chesterfield? Our immigration legal specialists operate throughout the Derbyshire area, offering an unrivalled service to anyone seeking immigration advice and application assistance.

Do I Need to Hire an Immigration Solicitor in Chesterfield to Apply for a UK Visa?

It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a UK visa. However, UK immigration law is notoriously complex and, unfortunately, visa rejections are very common.

For this reason, we highly recommend hiring an immigration solicitor to help you with your visa application. Our experienced immigration lawyers are very well versed in visa applications. We will help you to formulate your application to the very highest standard.

All of our lawyers are OISC-accredited and are passionate about the work they do. We will help you to gather all of your information and documentation to form your crucial portfolio of evidence, ensuring that all information adheres to the strict Home Office administrative standards.

Once your portfolio of evidence is ready, we will complete your visa application form and submit your full application to the Home Office. We will also write a letter of recommendation, highlighting the merits of your case.

We will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and keep you informed of your application’s progress.

We firmly believe that through hiring our services, you will maximise your chances of securing your UK visa. Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about our application package.

What Services do your Immigration Lawyers in Chesterfield Offer?

The Immigration Advice Service offer services in all areas of UK immigration law. We offer help with Family Visas including Spouse VisasSkilled Worker Visa applications, settlement applications, as well as full support with appeals. We also offer emergency services to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained.

If you are looking to hire overseas nationals, you can take advantage of our corporate immigration packages. We can help you to apply for your sponsorship licence, and we will provide invaluable guidance on all the duties you will need to undertake as the employer of overseas nationals.

Our specialist packages include:

  • Advice package: This is for those who are looking for expert UK immigration legal advice on any matter
  • Application package: This is our most popular service. One of our immigration lawyers will work with you through the entire application process, helping you to complete your UK visa/immigration application to the very highest standard
  • Fast track application package: If you need your application completed as quickly as possible, this is the option for you
  • Document checking service: One of our immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your application
  • Appeal package: If you want to challenge a Home Office decision, whether through an administrative review or full legal appeal, we are with you every step of the way
  • UK immigration advice for businesses: Our corporate immigration package is for UK businesses who are looking to employ overseas nationals
  • Emergency advice: We provide emergency assistance to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained

To find out more about any of our services, please call us now on 0330 433 1213 to speak with one of our friendly team.

What are the Requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain?

Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is a form of permanent residence in the UK. This means that as an ILR holder, you can live in the UK without any immigration restrictions.

To be eligible for Indefinite Leave to Remain, you must have lawfully lived in the UK for a certain period of time. Typically, this is five years. However, in some circumstances, you could be eligible sooner. For instance, if you have been living in the UK under a Tier 1 Investor Visa or Tier 1 Innovator Visa, you could be eligible for ILR after three years of residence, or even two.

The main requirements for Indefinite Leave to Remain are as follows:

  • Must have lawfully lived in the UK for a certain period of time
  • Must not have broken any immigration conditions whilst in the UK, or broken any laws
  • Must not have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in a 12-month period during your UK residency
  • Must achieve a pass in the Life in the UK test – this is a test based on the history, traditions and culture of the United Kingdom

Once you have lived in the UK under Indefinite Leave to Remain for one year, you will be able to apply for British citizenship and enjoy the full benefits of citizenship.

As well as providing support to people in Chesterfield, we also have a number of offices around the UK, including LondonManchester, and Birmingham. Alternatively, you can check our office finder for your closest branch.

Table of Contents

Table of Contents will appear here.

Frequently Asked Questions

All immigration law firms offer a different range of services. Some only offer assistance in a few areas of immigration, whereas others offer a wider range of services. That being said, most immigration law firms will offer assistance with Spouse Visas.

The Immigration Advice Service offers assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Spouse Visas. The Spouse Visa is one of the most popular UK visas and is highly sought-after. You could be eligible for this visa if your spouse/civil partner is a British citizen or person with settled status.

As a Spouse Visa holder, you can stay in the UK for up to 30 months, and you are permitted to work and study in the country. You can apply for a Spouse Visa extension, too, which is valid for a further 30 months. You can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain status after five years of residence in the UK under a Spouse Visa.

To find out more about the Spouse Visa and the full requirements, please do not hesitate to contact our immigration lawyers in Chesterfield on 0330 433 1213.

If you want to work in the UK, you will need to apply for a UK work visa. There are four main UK work visas:

To find out more about UK work visas, including the full requirements, please call us now on 0330 433 1213.

Yes, the Immigration Advice Service operate throughout the Derbyshire area. As well as our Chesterfield office, we have an office in Derby and also, nearby in Sheffield.

Yes, we offer all of our services in a remote format. If you cannot meet us in-person, you can speak with us over the phone or book an appointment over Skype.

Wherever you are located in the world, the IAS is here for you.

Related Posts

Get in touch with our team

Learn about our professional services and find out how we can help.