I Want to Apply for a UK Visa. Do I Need to Hire an Immigration Solicitor in Clapham?
It is not a legal requirement to hire an immigration solicitor if you want to apply for a UK visa. However, we highly recommend doing so.
Through hiring an immigration legal professional, you will give yourself the best possible chance of achieving the outcome you are looking for.
Our immigration lawyers are well versed in all areas of immigration law and know what it takes to formulate a successful application. With many years of experience in the field, our expertise could be the difference between your application being accepted or rejected. In the long-run, you could save yourself a lot of time and money.
What Services do Your Clapham Immigration Lawyers Offer?
We offer expert guidance and assistance in all areas of immigration law, including Spouse Visas, work visas, short-stay visas and for settlement applications such as Indefinite Leave to Remain and British citizenship. We also offer full support to asylum seekers and to those who have been detained
We offer a number of specialist, industry-leading packages:
- Advice package: For those who need expert, professional immigration legal advice
- Application package: With this package, one of our immigration caseworkers will work with you to formulate your immigration application to the very highest standard
- Fast track application package. For those who need their immigration application completing as quickly as possible
- Appeal package. If you want to challenge a refused application, this is the package for you
- Document and application checking service. One of our expert immigration lawyers will take a professional look at your application
- Emergency support. If you require emergency support or assistance, we can help
- UK immigration advice for businesses. If you want to hire a foreign national, we can offer advice and assistance
What is the Application Package?
Our application package is one of our most popular services. With the application package, one of our caseworkers will work with you to complete your UK immigration application.
They will take the time to understand your case and advise you on the documents which you will need to include in your portfolio of evidence. Missing documents and insufficient evidence are two of the most common reasons for visa refusals. However, with one of our immigration lawyers on your case, we will make sure that your portfolio of evidence includes all relevant documentation.
When your portfolio of evidence has been prepared, your immigration caseworker will complete the visa application, ensuring it adheres to all necessary administrative standards.
Your caseworker will liaise with the Home Office throughout the processing stage and will inform you of your application’s progress.
We are confident in saying that through hiring our services, you will maximise your chances of securing the immigration permission you are looking for.
Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out more about our application package.
Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) is a form of permanent residence. If you are granted with ILR status, you will be able to remain in the UK without any restrictions.
Typically, you can apply for Indefinite Leave to Remain after you have spent five years lawfully living in the UK. In some circumstances, you could be eligible for ILR after just three years of residence. Those who have been living under an Investor Visa or Innovator Visa will be eligible for ILR after three years rather than the usual five.
It goes without saying that you must not have breached any immigration conditions whilst you have been living in the UK in order to be eligible for ILR.
The main ILR requirements are as follows:
- No criminal convictions or breaches of immigration laws
- A pass in the Life in the UK test
- Ability to prove that you can understand and communicate in English to a level of B1 as set by the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages
- Must not have spent more than 180 days outside of the UK in any 12-month period
Yes, our Clapham immigration lawyers are highly-experienced in providing legal assistance for Spouse Visa extensions, and will do everything possible to maximise your chances of an approval.
From ascertaining whether you are still in a ‘genuine and subsisting’ relationship, to ensuring you continue meet the financial requirements, our services our designed to succeed.
If are a non-EEA national, you will need to apply for a visa regardless of the length of time you plan to stay in the UK.
If you want to visit London as a tourist and to visit family and friends, you need to apply for the Standard Visitor Visa. This visa lasts for six months and enables you to travel throughout the United Kingdom.
Call us now on 0330 433 1213 to find out how we can help you secure your UK visitor visa.