Immigration Advice Service
03334149244 (local rate)

Mon - Sun, 8.30 am - 8 pm

Find an office

21 offices in the UK


We are the UK's leading immigration specialists
OISC Accredited UK immigration lawyers
We've had over 5000 applications approved
We are now open 7 days a week from 7.30 am to 10 pm.
4.7 rating 423 reviews

Immigration Lawyers in Bromley

Are you based in South London and are in need of immigration assistance? Here at the Immigration Advice Service, helping you is our number one priority.

Contact us today on 0333 305 9375  with any query, no matter how big or small.

    Request a call back from our immigration experts

    Can IAS’ team of immigration solicitors in Bromley help me with a range of immigration-related needs?

    The Immigration Advice Service prides itself on offering a wide, all-encompassing range of immigration services. From EEA Family Permits to Sponsor Licence Applications, our team of exceptionally talented, OISC accredited lawyers can deliver you the help you require and the outcome you desire.

    IAS offer a range of different packages that are tailored around the various needs and requirements you may have. The packages we currently offer are listed below:

    In our Advice Package, we aim to provide you with all the information you require to proceed with your immigration situation. In the Advice Session, you will receive in-depth, comprehensive instructions on how to proceed with your immigration matter. Our OISC-regulated legal team can conduct the advice session either in person or via Skype. You will be assigned a lawyer who will advise you on what your next steps should be and what your options are.

    The Advice Session will also involve a discussion of how we could aid you with your actual immigration application were you to progress to the next stage- the Application Package. We will explain how our expertise enables us to make the entire application process as stress-free and simple as possible. The immigration can be complex and difficult to manoeuvre through. As a result, all of our packages are designed around our clients’ needs. From Spouse Visa applications to Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR), we have the package for you.

    I am in Bromley and want immigration advice from an organisation that cares. Why should I choose IAS?

    At the Immigration Advice Service, our values are immensely important to us. Since our inception, all of our work has been driven and motivated by the desire to make a positive difference, both in our clients’ lives and in the world as a whole. We adhere to our core set of values at all times. No matter your gender, race, religion or social class, we treat all of our clients with the utmost respect.

    We strive to provide an affordable, high-quality legal service to all who choose IAS. We are leaders in our field due to exceptional service we provide. Our highly-qualified team of immigration lawyers in Bromley are a prime example of this. They go the extra mile to ensure that you are well-informed, happy and comfortable throughout the entire process.

    As touched upon, our foremost purpose is providing outstanding legal advice and assistance to our clients.  In addition, we are also driven by a desire to make a positive difference in the world around us. We do everything possible to minimise our impact on the environment and in doing so, contribute to environmental protection goals.

    Immigration Advice in South East London – can Bromley immigration lawyers help me with the Fiancé Visa application? 

    Our immigration lawyers located in our Bromley office in South East London can certainly help you with any type of Family Visa application. This includes sponsoring your partner to come to the UK for marriage via the Fiancé Visa route. 

    Our Bromley-based office of immigration lawyers offers expert Fiancé Visa advice. Get in touch with the Immigration Advice Service today to hear more. 

    You can also find us at our offices in LondonBirminghamManchester and many other locations throughout the UK and Ireland. Wherever you are located, we are here for you.

    You may be interested in reading about.

    Frequently Asked Questions

    If you are in Bromley and require EEA Permanent Residence, our immigration lawyers are here for you. You can apply for EEA Permanent Residence if you are an EEA citizen residing in the UK. Under European law, permanent residence is a status granted to EU nationals that enables them to live and work in the UK on a permanent basis. It differs from Indefinite Leave to Remain (ILR) in that permanent residence is for those who are not subject to UK immigration law by virtue of their EU citizenship.

    An application for permanent residence can be made after having been continuously resident in the UK for five years. As part of the application process, you will need to demonstrate that you have been exercising your Treaty Rights in those five years.

    Our team of expert immigration solicitors in Bromley can help you find out whether you are eligible for permanent residence. Additionally, we can assess which documents you will require for your application and advise you on how best to proceed after Brexit.

    We will liaise with the Home Office regarding your case, and ensure that your application is completed to the highest standard. The lawyer you are assigned will prepare you a Letter of Representation that will help support your application.

    Yes. At the Immigration Advice Service, our team of Bromley immigration solicitors can help you emigrate to the USA. If you have made the decision to move to America, our experience and expertise will help make what is often a difficult and stressful process as easy as possible.

    The USA use a points-based system in order to categorise those who wish to travel or immigrate into the country. There are two different types of visas issued by the USA: immigrant and nonimmigrant. The former are visas issued to foreign nationals who wish to live in the country permanently. The latter, nonimmigrant visas, are those issued to individuals who are entering the country on a temporary basis, such as for tourism or medical reasons.

    IAS can help you make the move to the United States. Our OISC accredited lawyers are well versed in US immigration law. Get in contact today on 0333 305 9375 and get started.

    At the Immigration Advice Service, we offer a bespoke checking service for all types of visa applications. Well-versed in completing the applications in-house, we are hugely adept at spotting errors and ensuring an application has maximum chances of approval. In addition to checking the actual application, our Application Checking Service involves the checking of all supporting documentation. We do everything we can in order to get you the outcome you want.